Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Now, just wondering if Hanuman is going to destroy that Baahubali-type Ravana statue lol ? 😂 I mean it is made of gold but never seen a Ramayana where Ravana's golden statue was destroyed smiley36

Ravan ka statue ya sita wala statue??  But seeing ramji superman style jump i wonder if that will be shown when he fights with ravan towards the end

Trijata dream talks about Lanka going under the sea.  Is that mention in books or just like that.  Rest is understood but over the years we have heard real ravan Lanka is indeed under the sea where vibhushann still rules and it's invisible. 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Lol, the library was an desi version of library in a hogwarts school..smiley36best part of lanka ruined by ravana himself courtesy Swastik Ramayana smiley36

True, Tbh the library was pretty cool smiley36kuch kuch acchi cheez hai lanka mein and Ravan usi ko pehle khatam kar raha hai, Hanuman ji ko sirf buri cheezen jalaani hai ab

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Trijata dream talks about Lanka going under the sea.  Is that mention in books or just like that.  Rest is understood but over the years we have heard real ravan Lanka is indeed under the sea where vibhushann still rules and it's invisible. 

Ohh so what are those places in present Sri Lanka which are said to be the location where Siya maa was kept and all?

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Ohh so what are those places in present Sri Lanka which are said to be the location where Siya maa was kept and all?

I hv never been to Lanka but my cousin went. And there is a place cave type which locals say that's where sita was kept. And one rock has big feet of Hanuman.

But this is what I heard locals say.  What we heard during childhood was vibhishan was scared that PPL will use ram setu to come to Lanka and their security is at stake so ram setu was destroyed. However nasa has images of ram setu under the sea.  And geographically it's mentioned Hanuman crossed 400 yojan to reach Lanka but present Lanka distance is different .

This reason also was mentioned that continents and islands had changed position over the years. 

This was long back and I don't hv source to say that. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Ravan ka statue ya sita wala statue??  But seeing ramji superman style jump i wonder if that will be shown when he fights with ravan towards the end

ravana wala statue.. 

Lol, the library was an desi version of library in a hogwarts school..smiley36best part of lanka ruined by ravana himself courtesy Swastik Ramayana smiley36

😂😂😂😂 that's why I keep saying about Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets which opens with trijata hand prints 😂😂🤣

Edited by chatterbox - 1 months ago

ravana wala statue.. 

Oh now i don't remember seeing ravan statue there

One thing I forgot to mention and I found that hilarious.

Ravan in balcony staring at sita.  It was very brief moment but I stared laughing coz ravan was standing in one position without moving and same black blue dress.  It seemed someone told him statue and forgot to say over 😂😂😂

Edited by chatterbox - 1 months ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

I hv never been to Lanka but my cousin went. And there is a place cave type which locals say that's where sita was kept. And one rock has big feet of Hanuman.

But this is what I heard locals say.  What we heard during childhood was vibhishan was scared that PPL will use ram setu to come to Lanka and their security is at stake so ram setu was destroyed. However nasa has images of ram setu under the sea.  And geographically it's mentioned Hanuman crossed 400 yojan to reach Lanka but present Lanka distance is different .

This reason also was mentioned that continents and islands had changed position over the years. 

This was long back and I don't hv source to say that. 

Ohh intresting, yeah even I have heard in some podcast that the original Lanka was submerged in the ocean long back and the present Lanka is just a place named after Lanka as per authenticity like present Dwarka 

Still don't understand the locals legend like you said about the cave where Siya Maa was kept