Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

From the reviews it seems like a good episode today. Can't wait to watch 

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

I have to hear the dialogue in beginning as I was only watching scene not hearing that particular time. 

The rain scenes at times were how to say heavy rains flooding. With vanars also trapped in flood and Hanuman rescuing them 

Overall yes good episode and prachi did exceptionally well .she portrayed correct emotions and for a moment felt sadness as she was soaking wet in rain with no cover. 

Even trijata could feel that.

Lakshman actually was the hero of the show. 

Unka toh alag hi swag hai. 

This angry roop is one of the best ones as one can feel sheshnaag raising his head.  

Even Hanuman understand this. 

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

I wanted to use the word date but didn't want to offend anyonesmiley36

Idc about the balcony scenes....but he has to look more menacing! It's not too late just swap Nikitin and Nirbhay's roles....let him be Hanuman and Nirbhay will kill it as Ravan

To be honest I think both r doing good in their respective roles and just to imagine nikitin as Hanuman makes it hilarious

Date word well it's makers fault of using the Lanka tour so PPL r just having fun now with that. 

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

So finally it seems today was good and wholesome episode with mix of emotions of Ram Sita after Lanka tour and travels by Ravan Friday epi

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

To be honest I think both r doing good in their respective roles and just to imagine nikitin as Hanuman makes it hilarious

Nirbhay's potrayal of Hanuman is great I don't have any problems with that....Nikitin's soft expression would fit the role of Hanuman , he needs to look more menacing to be remembered as Ravan

Date word well it's makers fault of using the Lanka tour so PPL r just having fun now with that. 

smiley37 smiley37 smiley37 smiley37 smiley37

chatterbox thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

Originally posted by: ananya3129

There are a lot to show. Angry Lakshmana in Kishkindha, Tara pacifying him, Sugriva sending army to all directions, no results from 3 directions, Vanaras meeting Sampati, Hanuman birth story before they reach sea sore 

Angry lakshman pacified by Tara will come tomm and sugreev sending army part may come

On 17 I think they will end at meeting sampati..uske baad Hanuman story and curse lifting 

Ya possible they will show swyamprabha in the magical cave. 

So 17 Tak sampati story. Then rest will follow 

1 hr episode mein they will fill in important part and rest will leave for next episode