Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 1 months ago

smiley37he was really behaving like that Bala character of Akshay Kumar in housefull movie 

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

smiley37he was really behaving like that Bala character of Akshay Kumar in housefull movie 

One more caricature added after Khara and Dushana smiley36

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

Hmm well I did not watch episode as I was out. So u guys say there were more funny characters. I will watch then tomm repeat prg. 

Sita is not on study tour she is on teaching tour giving like lectures to all eh 

Let's see what was there rest will comment tomm

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Pura episode fir lanka scenes ๐Ÿ™„

Aaj tourism vlog akhada dikhaya as many predicted in forum smiley37

Seriously aur nahi dekhna mujhe inke scene 

Shift to ayodhya that's much better than this 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

kishkinda scenes and angada fighting off the demon scenes was nice...

meghnad's so weird ekdam dal badlu banda h yeh toh...iske dimag mei chalta kya h..smiley36

frankly speaking, the actor chosen for the role for AKSHAY KUMAR acts better than rushiraj as MEGHNAD...

ahh man, soney ka akhada deklia lol.. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ ravana family vlogging family planning lol.. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ 

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

Posted: a month ago

Hi now i saw episode and rest of u gone. 

Chalo let's see.

Ramji is positive and hopeful and lakshman ji getting impatient.

Good to see ramji calming his bro.  This was one brother ki jodi 

Coming to Hanuman scenes  from where did this rakshas come.  Vanars r hungry yes but they find food in magic cave. Yeh Kahan se aaya. 

Gud to see angad reminding Hanuman ji that he is leader he will save his vanars. 

Somehow I m finding jambvan used less so far 

Ahh Lanka tours again.

Yeh Tedi mundi tilting head is irritating me. Bhai head seedha rakho my neck hurts everytime he tilts his head here there ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคจ

So megnaad he is yuvraj pita bhakt can't see beyond him gets the idea ki jassoosi karni hogi for sita ji ki taakat ka. 

Both father son disillusioned so much. But as far as i know sitaji got some kheer from indradev to sustain her energy she never ate Lankan cuisine.  Creative liberty again don't know

Trijata phasi ab aage dekhte hai 

Mr Akshay. Why do lankavasi use maggi noodles as their hair ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

This one is even worse and wah akhada was not in tour package but so cruel Akshay is. 

Both Akshay and megnaad weirdos totally. Another bro jodi who will bring destruction ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Coming to precap vanars at seashore wondering how to cross the big sea. 

So hopefully today episode Hanuman doesn't jump and sampati is shown atleast. 

Itni jaldi Lanka ka visit visa mil Raha hai kamaal hai. 

See u all in evening episode 

Story wise no dhum comedy wise yes ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by chatterbox - a month ago
chatterbox thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

One thing I feel now makers r trying to show these Lanka vasis of ravan family r really cruel . They r not seedha saada so they deserve to be punished.  

Akshay still looked more like Bollywood villain in tretayug smiley37 with the Matching costumes and noodle hair and his dialogue delivery plus expressions. 

Megnaad still makes my neck hurt. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฆ

Ravan is back in his short pants ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

One thing I feel now makers r trying to show these Lanka vasis of ravan family r really cruel . They r not seedha saada so they deserve to be punished.  

Akshay still looked more like Bollywood villain in tretayug smiley37 with the Matching costumes and noodle hair and his dialogue delivery plus expressions. 

Megnaad still makes my neck hurt. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฆ

Ravan is back in his short pants ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

lol, meghnad ka standing posture is too weird with all the head tilting & dialogue delivery...sabko dikra h ki overacting karra h...๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜† akshay and meghnad look like twins...all the curly hair and everythiing ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Coming to Hanuman scenes  from where did this rakshas come.  Vanars r hungry yes but they find food in magic cave. Yeh Kahan se aaya. 

Gud to see angad reminding Hanuman ji that he is leader he will save his vanars. 

Somehow I m finding jambvan used less so far 

i feel that too WRT to jambvn's role..the actor did so good as jatayu..now he's just murmuring dialogues..even angad has to more to do then jambvn..

chatterbox thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

lol, meghnad ka standing posture is too weird with all the head tilting & dialogue delivery...sabko dikra h ki overacting karra h...๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜† akshay and meghnad look like twins...all the curly hair and everythiing ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Yaar yeh kaisa megnaad hai. Kuch bhi karwa rahe hai. Apna takaat dikhao yeh kabhi is paar kabhi us paar. Hanuman ko aane do. Akshay Kumar toh giyo. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ