New MG FF - Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam... Updated Part 1 Apr 24

ghsp2fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 21 days ago

Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam….

A different love story of Maan Singh Khurana and Geet Handa with a few interesting twists and turns... 

The actual plot is, Are they meant to be together or not?!

This is going to be a fun ride before finding the answers.... 

Hope you guys too love it ..... 

Starting this new Maneet story for this Tamil New year.... 

Tamil Puthandu Vazhthukkal.... 

Happy new year(Chithirai thirunal, Ugadi, Visu) guys.... 

Prologue…..

It’s the year 2000….

The world is excited to welcome the new Millennium….

And we are about to welcome our favourite couple Maneet into this hatke story…

Darji, Mr. Joginder Handa and Mr. Amarnath Khurana are childhood friends from Hoshiarpur….

Mr. Khurana moved to Delhi to start his business, the Khurana Constructions…

Savithri ji gave birth to her only son Madan Khurana in Delhi…

Darji preferred to stay in Hoshiarpur itself….

Darji was happy with his peaceful country life amongst the beautiful fields of Hoshiarpur…

Mohinder is a year younger to Madan…

Mr. Khurana senior persuaded his friend, Darji, to send Mohinder to Delhi for his high schooling…

Slowly Madan succeeded in bringing his friend to Delhi after Mohinder's marriage….

Though Mohinder is younger, he got married first….

Rajinder, his wife gave birth to their son, Arjun at Hoshiarpur, but she had a very lucky escape during her complicated delivery… 

That’s when Madan got mad and almost forced his friend to come to Delhi….

He candidly said that he is taking his bhabhi home and Mohinder could stay wherever he wants…

KC were doing a huge community project with individual villas at that time….

Madan finished the first villa at the earliest and gave it to his friend….

Mohinder then bought that house and settled in Delhi…. 

At that time Savithriji was worried about her son’s marriage which the men in her household didn’t have time to think about…

Even Khurana senior had his interests only in their business…

Like father like son, Madan is no better than his father when it came to relationships and marriage commitment…

Mr. Khurana, senior, wanted to establish his business in Mumbai….

Madan was there in Mumbai with his father and he has a mission to put KC in the leading businesses of Mumbai before settling down….

It took him a couple of years of hardwork to even stand a chance with the other giants who were already there…

Since Rajinder was new to Delhi, Savithri took good care of her like a daughter…she always addresses Rajinder as her daughter…

Madan too considered her as his sister only…. 

The community where the Handas live is just a few minutes walk away from KM... 

That land was just an extension of KM at its backyard, which the Khuranas converted into a beautiful community... 

Whenever the Khurana men went to Mumbai, Rajinder came with her son Arjun and stayed with Savithri ji....

Mohinder started a logistics business and was out of town mostly... 

Mohinder too visited and stayed often at KM then... 

At that time, Savithri would always be complaining about her irresponsible husband who didn’t care enough to get their son married…

Savithri too wanted to have her grandchildren….

Mohinder has a distant cousin Sheetal, whose family lived in Mumbai….

Mohinder was only concerned that Madan will then forget Delhi and Savithri ji if he were to marry a Mumbaikar….

How well he knew his friend!!! That's what happened later.... 

But Savithriji just wanted her son to settle down with his family somehow… 

Mohinder arranged a meeting of the two families and Savithri instantly liked Sheetal…

Madan who had no idea that he was going to meet his proposed bride, didn’t like the thought of getting married at all….

Mohinder then convinced him that he better get married like a good gentleman or he would be abducted and married off in some remote Haveli to some girl from Hoshiarpur who is Darji’s choice….

Both the friends know about their fathers’ friendship and how Mr. khurana would never say no to Darji….

Darji has been talking about Pammy, their neighbour’s daughter from Hoshiarpur, who is actually Rajinder’s cousin….

Rajinder is Pammy’s maternal uncle’s daughter….

Darji wanted Mohinder to marry Pammy, but he said that she is like a sister to him…. They have that brother sister bonding since childhood….

From that time itself Darji took the responsibility of finding a good match like his son for Pammy….

Darji somehow felt that he has broken his promise to Pammy’s father about taking her as his bahu…

He then vowed to find an even better groom for Pammy….

Darji had an eye on Madan then itself….

But Madan wanted someone more urban to keep up with his dreams and lifestyle….

Sheetal looked like the perfect match being from a business family in Mumbai….

Madan’s business mind calculated the benefits of this proposal and agreed to marry Sheetal….

Madan and Sheetal got married in Delhi and stayed in the Khurana Mansion with Savithri ji….

Madan used to visit Mumbai alternate months to take care of their business there….

Sheetal went to her maika whenever Madan visited Mumbai…

But Madan preferred staying  at their usual hotel suit…

Mohinder got new neighbours in the Khannas .. 

They had a son, Mahesh Khanna who was still an eligible bachelor…

Darji was mad at Mohinder for ruining Pammy’s chances to get married into a good family like the Khuranas….

Mohinder found the Khannas to be very quiet and nice people, both the parents are college professors in the Delhi University…

The boy, Mahesh Khanna,  is also very studious, and is about to finish his CA, ready to become an auditor….

Mohinder shared his thoughts with his wife Rajinder about getting Pammy married to Mahesh Khanna…. 

Rajinder liked the idea of her cousin being her neighbour as they were  already good buddies….

Pammy then got married into the Khanna family….

Rajinder and Pammy became  besties soon… 

They were like twin sisters going anywhere and everywhere together.... 

Sheetal conceived in a few months and Savithriji didn’t let her go anywhere after her pregnancy and took care of Sheetal like a mother…

Sheetal also loved all the attention she got from Savithriji…

Sheetal is from a big family of three sister’s, she being the youngest took care of her elder sisters when they were carrying their children…

But now they are busy with their children and have no time for Sheetal….

Their mother wanted Sheetal to come home but Savithriji asked her to come and stay with her daughter till the baby shower after which she can take her home….

Meanwhile Pammy also conceived about the same time… 

Our Maan had his competitor, right from the time of his birth itself….

Rajinder was not far behind, she conceived again a few months later …..

At that time KM looked like a maternity care centre, and Savithriji took pregnancy classes for the three of them…

Rajinder’s mother feared about ‘bhura nazar’ with three pregnant girls at one place, she came and took her daughter home….

Maan was separated from his Geet then itself….

But the good news is, Maan has a twin sister for company… 😊 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Happy New Year to you and your family.

Congrats on the new story.

Wonderful prologue.... nicely written

update soon

taahir004 thumbnail

Congratulations on your new FF

Wow Prologue is rather Interesting 

waiting for the story to unfold 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 20 days ago

congrats for new story

very interesting

waiting to read more 

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 days ago

Wonderful story interesting start looking forward 

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

lovely one.......waiting ......

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Born in the same house but then separated. How and when will Maan and his competitor run into Geet again?

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 days ago

Thanks for starting a new one ....well I am super interested with prologue and already glued in with concept... excited to see how maaneet gonna start their journey here ... waiting to read more thanks for the PM dear ❤️ 

ghsp2fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 days ago

Part - 1

Year 2005..... 

At KM….

Savithri ji is tensed and waiting for some good news from Mumbai…

She had plans to go for the delivery…

But Sheetal got admitted to the hospital a week earlier….

She is experiencing some difficulties….

Since its twins, the doctors want to have the surgery immediately…

Madan is with Sheetal….

Savithriji calls her son….

Savithri: what’s the position? Is everything alright?

Madan: nothing to worry Maan, but she can’t have a normal delivery

Sheetal was very confident of having a normal delivery….

Savithri: it’s ok, we just want it to be safe for everyone, and it’s tough, you know, with two babies coming at the same time

Madan: I understand, but Sheetal was hoping for a normal delivery

Savithri: just be there by her side, don’t you leave her anytime, I wish I were there

Madan: I am here only, they are talking about am emergency surgery anytime now

Savithri: everything will be fine, I know my nahi, she is a strong woman, she will be fine

Madan: ok, I have to go

Savithri keeps praying for she could only do that….

Babaji answers her prayers, the two babies and the mother are fine…

As we know our Maan Singh Khurana wants to be the number Uno in everything, yes, he came first, he is the elder brother, by a couple of minutes…..

Savithrij catches the next flight and lands in Mumbai….

Ranno gets the news of the twins’ birth …

Ranno is so happy…. She wants to see the cuties but she is stuck at her maika, Amritsar…

Mohinder visits Mumbai to see his friend’s babies…

Mohinder calls Ranno…..

Ranno gets very excited….

Ranno: ji, did you see them? How do they look like? Like Sheetal or Madan paaji?

Mohinder: they are fine and healthy, that’s all I care, how do I know about their looks? Every baby looks the same

Ranno: kya ji? I should have come with you, how is the baby Angel? She must be beautiful, haina? With cute chubby cheeks and round round eyes

Ranno so wanted her first child to be a girl, but it is a boy…

Ranno even shopped a lot of girl stuff then itself…

She was a little disappointed at first, but she has kept those things safe for the future….

Babaji should shower his blessings this time …..

Ranno wants only a girl now….

Ranno: Sheetal is very lucky, she got both a girl and a boy in one delivery itself, how I wished I too had twins then, how long should I wait for my daughter? Ji, iss bar ladhki hi hoga haina?

Ranno doesn’t know that she is also lucky for this cutie pie Annie is none other than her future bahu….

Mohinder too wants a girl after seeing Ranno’s enthusiasm …

Mohinder: Haan, it will be a daughter only this time, I too want a girl, they say girls are “Papa ki Pari”, i want my own Pari

Ranno: but last time you kept quiet when your mother wanted a boy, to rule your faltu kingdom

Mohinder: I didn’t support her, it was her wish, I was ok with either a boy or a girl, now that we have a boy, it will be good to have a girl

Ranno: you are like your mother only ji

Mohinder: ok ok, don’t start now , take care of yourself, I will come for the baby shower

Ranno: I am also waiting for that only, see what happened to Sheetal, she had an emergency surgery, I can’t take any risk, I am coming to Delhi this time, don’t listen to anyone, specially my mother, she is from the stone age

Mohinder agrees with Ranno 100%....

No more risks after what happened during her first delivery…

Arjun’s survival is not less than a miracle….

Miracles don’t happen often, you have to safeguard yourselves first of all….

Mohinder asked to keep the baby shower earlier for that only….

Ranno: I hope I will be there at the time of Pammy’s delivery

Ranno comes to Delhi and then Dev is born….

Ranno helps her cousin and neighbour Pammy take care of her newborn baby Dev Khanna….

Savithriji is also there for them always…. Specially Ranno…

Having very close connections from Hoshiarpur, the three families are like one big family….

Sheetal stayed in her maika itself from then, she couldn’t take care of the twins on her own….

Madan came to Mumbai every alternate month and visited his children that time… but he preferred staying in his hotel suit more….

Then Madan bought an apartment in Mumbai itself….

Savithri ji became the Dadi of two grandchildren, but the ones that she raised were Arjun and Geet only….

Ranno took the children to KM and they grew up under the warmth and care of their Dadi, Savithriji…

Savithri too didn’t miss her own grandchildren as she has Arjun and Geet to keep her busy….

The two always got into fights and Geet expects her beloved Dadi to support her only….

Actually Dadi does the fighting for Geet…

Dadi uses her powers to threaten Arjun and gets Geet whatever she wants, be it a toy or a chance to play the PlayStation….

Dadi is a little partial when it comes to Geet…

Geet is very quiet and an introvert, she in not very expressive, she keeps her feelings to herself….

Geet never asks for anything, Dadi Pampers Geet a lot, Arjun always bosses Geet and she happily does errands for her big brother…

Dadi keeps telling Geet to come out of her shell and fight for her share of everything, for life gives the ones who chase their dreams and not the ones who just keep dreaming without making efforts…

Rajinder sent Geet to Amritsar often…

At her Nani’s place Geet has got company in her cousins Nandhini and Lucky….

They like Geet and love to play with Geet, she gets her fancy toys from Delhi every time and let’s them play with them….

Geet on the other hand likes spending time in the fields with her beeji…

It’s school time…

Geet had to go back to Delhi permanently…. Her wonderful play days at Amritsar are over…

Geet is not alone in Delhi too…

Dev is just a few months elder to Geet and they start school together….

Even in the school bus, Arjun goes and sits with his friends while Dev sits with Geet….

Geet is more comfortable with Dev than the other strangers…

Even Maan and Annie get into school at that same time, they are all batchmates….

Geet is Dev’s favourite, he takes care of her and is very possesive and protective of Geet….

Arjun is always like, I am the elder, I am the boss, you two should always listen to me….

Arjun makes all the rules when they are playing, Geet follows them like an order, but Dev keeps questioning them…

Arjun doesn’t like Dev much as a result of it….

Dev provokes Geet to question her brother and let her brother do his things on his own….

But Geet being the good baby sister, doesn’t listen to Dev and ends up giving her share of sweets and chocolates to Arjun itself….

Dev shares everything with Geet…

Meanwhile in Mumbai….

Maan and Annie grow up together, doing the same things at the same time….

Sheetal has a tough time taking care of both of them…

She has to do everything twice each time….

If one wets the clothes the other is not far behind….

If one cries, the other immediately starts crying even if nothing bothers them….

And feeding two babies, four to five times a day is one big headache for Sheetal…

she is exhausted and complains that Madan doesn’t give a hand in raising the children….

Madan has no time for business itself…. he tries to spend time with the children as much as possible but couldn’t help Sheetal on a daily basis…

They have a fight daily as Sheetal is stressed taking care of two children on her own…

She sends Maan to her mother often, Maan spends a lot of his childhood at his Nani’s place just like Geet…..

And only when he joined school did Sheetal take Maan home….

Maan and Annie go to an elite school in Mumbai…

So, when will Maan and Geet meet?

Though they are all from the same close family circle, this is not a childhood love story…

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 days ago

interesting...................

loved it..............