mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mountain person..smiley27.....but people living in California....have both beaches and mountains......so jealous of them....Dallas is plain as F...smiley19

JayaBachan thumbnail

I’m a lay on the couch while watching a horror movie person. 

Winterberry08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love Legion

I can watch anything on TV no discrimination however I am afraid of falling from mountain and drowning in the beach 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Neither really. But beach is better 

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Mountain person..smiley27.....but people living in California....have both beaches and mountains......so jealous of them....Dallas is plain as F...smiley19

Love both. Speaking of CA, it does have beautiful coast line but the beaches are not very swimmable- unlike the atlantic, pacific ocean water is very cold. You gotta be in surfing gear and then too you'll ultimately get soaked...

Mountains are great for trekking but can't live there - no good jobs, not much of the modern stuff etc. Of course, some of the best scenery anywhere is along mountain trails/ glacier.

Life without either would be a life less lived imo.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Mountains smiley27 

Wow are you in Andhra now? 

I would love to visit Vizag beach one day! 

One of my college friends live in Vizag.

For your question: I'm a beach person,I would love to visit all beaches in the world.I love boating too.I love everything related to ocean,I feel like I'm an incarnation of silpa Shetty's character in SVSK movie!

https://youtu.be/kcBDhpGwzgM?si=7O2YSnkyW7KMkXVR

Just watched this video from SVSK movie  on mute.. Coincidence is I love Venkatesh too!

^^ *Reincarnation of.

Edited by Newbird - 1 months ago

Beach person smiley27