Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I did watch season one and was shocked and suprised initially that a starplus show  so bold....it was raining liplocks 

it was on OTT dear

No restrictions there 

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mridzy

The theme of today's episode and the very apt song selection - Humesha tumko chaha aur chaha kuch bhi nahin.

And this is true for both Ani and Jhanak, actually.

And though our Ani boy thinks he "louves" Arshi, he does not - and it is quite plain to see - stop convincing yourself Anirudh babu, and if you have to convince yourself that you love someone, then that is not love at all - yeh toh samajh lo!!!!

The episode begins with Ani and Jhanak hurling words at each other - and though I was pissed off yesterday and called it verbal diarrhoea, today I was able to see that those words meant nothing - we have all seen Ani's anger, and he wasn't "angry" angry - he did not mean a thing he said, and was just being a dejected kid going off speaking nonsense when things (and here his most precious) is slipping away from him.

I am not saying he was right, but I could not exactly despise and hate the words he spoke (epdi, kamal madiri confuse panrena? @vidya? :d)

Also notice how everything he spoke was what Jhanak was doing or showing him she was doing? Like telling her she was utaavle to get married - she herself told him that so many times. LIke telling the other day you will garland anyone - she herself agreed to it by saying she does not need to meet the prospective groom and she will marry anyone her aunt choses for her.

It's like when I repeat what you are saying/doing, it hurts you, toh karte kyun ho?! smiley39

Having said that, I am disappointed at Ani's inability to read her eyes - despite what she says verbally, her eyes scream something else all together, and Ani is choosing to be blind to it - khair, the man thinks he was literally breaking bit by bit because that girl gave up on her career, and cannot decipher that the reason this is affecting him so much to the point of hurting his soul is because she holds his heart, toh aankhe padna dur ki baat hai! 

That fall and catch was so disappointing man - though I liked and was happy with how Ani melted when she fainted - this bit should have been so much more! They could have shown this rather than the evil gang welcoming Tejas (yaarume illatha tea kadai le yaaruka da tea aathara? - why so much screenspace and time for the wedding that is not going to happen when the leads are not in the frame?) Focus on the leads na - this was stupid, and the fall and catch should have had so much more - more concern from Ani, more awareness of their proximity, more physical tension, more angst. Damn!

I happily mentally tuned off when Laal, Mimi and Arshi were ganging up on Jhanak and Jhanak was singing praises of the way Ani loves Arshi. Niratha Sollunga da!!

Chotton should stop talking in circles now, Ani dil ke mamlo mein bilkul buddhu hai - I also expected Chotton to ask him, "toh agar Avinash usey padne deta, usey kaam karne deta, toh tum kush rahoge?" prod the man to understand his heart more, aise cryptic sawalon se kuch hone wala nahi hai!

And Finally, the bride is here, and the groom pulls up the camera to hide his face so that no one can see his breaking heart reflected in his eyes.

Krushal and his eyes - pure magic, and I don't think I will ever get tired of saying this! As Jhanak removed the beetel leaves from her face to look at her 'dulha', but looked at Ani instead, the camera slipped and he let his eyes speak - the 'this is it' expression here, the acceptance of grief -wow! I don't have words which would do justice!

But the star of this sequence was Hiba - a tad bit more exceptional than Krush was! Her eyes expressed so much yaar!!! And the camera work - elevated this sequence completely!!! 

Looking forward to the upcoming episodes - and to the non tamil speakers - apologies for the sprinkling of tamil here and there - they were mainly memes/dialogues from movies which became meme templates.

Wow dear. Fantastic review. 

MMR2810 thumbnail

Great , u had noticed that πŸ™ˆπŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

smiley43smiley43

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow he himself bend or what ????? 

Whatever...

Fair and rings 

J only wanted Ani superman not Tejas monster 

Pujari is the shopkeeper now !! Under lot of pressure 😝

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

I even I noticed thatsmiley36 here it was proper smiley9 .. here feelings have started for them.. she she also now touched his shoulder & all.. 

Haa.. there was a saying in telugu

guddi kanna mella melu" means "something is better than nothing"

MMR2810 thumbnail

That is the point ...

Would he be ok for her to marry anyone else...

Some inner self talks pls ..

He doesn't want  her to marry anyone..

He used all methods like Sama, daana, bheda something like that.

1. First he politely requested her to cancel the marriage. 

2. Next he took Rahul name, and tried to convince Jhanak.

3. He tried to manipulate her by using mother's wish and all 

4. Career, his direct and indirect insults,  taunts , accusations etc.

5. Even he used her baba name.

Here it is Jhanak who is adamant to get married, if he refused to marry he would have take a stand for her.

Coming to Tejas, the moment he sees/hears Tejas babu name, husband mode gets activate automatically  

Edited by MMR2810 - 1 months ago
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Okay, I am back... back again... to write my thoughts for the episode after a very toxic one yesterday...

The theme for the episode: Unrequited dreams.

You describe every scene so beautifully, nailed it.smiley27

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mridzy

The theme of today's episode and the very apt song selection - Humesha tumko chaha aur chaha kuch bhi nahin.

And this is true for both Ani and Jhanak, actually.

And though our Ani boy thinks he "louves" Arshi, he does not - and it is quite plain to see - stop convincing yourself Anirudh babu, and if you have to convince yourself that you love someone, then that is not love at all - yeh toh samajh lo!!!!

The episode begins with Ani and Jhanak hurling words at each other - and though I was pissed off yesterday and called it verbal diarrhoea, today I was able to see that those words meant nothing - we have all seen Ani's anger, and he wasn't "angry" angry - he did not mean a thing he said, and was just being a dejected kid going off speaking nonsense when things (and here his most precious) is slipping away from him.

I am not saying he was right, but I could not exactly despise and hate the words he spoke (epdi, kamal madiri confuse panrena? @vidya? :d)

Also notice how everything he spoke was what Jhanak was doing or showing him she was doing? Like telling her she was utaavle to get married - she herself told him that so many times. LIke telling the other day you will garland anyone - she herself agreed to it by saying she does not need to meet the prospective groom and she will marry anyone her aunt choses for her.

It's like when I repeat what you are saying/doing, it hurts you, toh karte kyun ho?! smiley39

Having said that, I am disappointed at Ani's inability to read her eyes - despite what she says verbally, her eyes scream something else all together, and Ani is choosing to be blind to it - khair, the man thinks he was literally breaking bit by bit because that girl gave up on her career, and cannot decipher that the reason this is affecting him so much to the point of hurting his soul is because she holds his heart, toh aankhe padna dur ki baat hai! 

That fall and catch was so disappointing man - though I liked and was happy with how Ani melted when she fainted - this bit should have been so much more! They could have shown this rather than the evil gang welcoming Tejas (yaarume illatha tea kadai le yaaruka da tea aathara? - why so much screenspace and time for the wedding that is not going to happen when the leads are not in the frame?) Focus on the leads na - this was stupid, and the fall and catch should have had so much more - more concern from Ani, more awareness of their proximity, more physical tension, more angst. Damn!

I happily mentally tuned off when Laal, Mimi and Arshi were ganging up on Jhanak and Jhanak was singing praises of the way Ani loves Arshi. Niratha Sollunga da!!

Chotton should stop talking in circles now, Ani dil ke mamlo mein bilkul buddhu hai - I also expected Chotton to ask him, "toh agar Avinash usey padne deta, usey kaam karne deta, toh tum kush rahoge?" prod the man to understand his heart more, aise cryptic sawalon se kuch hone wala nahi hai!

And Finally, the bride is here, and the groom pulls up the camera to hide his face so that no one can see his breaking heart reflected in his eyes.

Krushal and his eyes - pure magic, and I don't think I will ever get tired of saying this! As Jhanak removed the beetel leaves from her face to look at her 'dulha', but looked at Ani instead, the camera slipped and he let his eyes speak - the 'this is it' expression here, the acceptance of grief -wow! I don't have words which would do justice!

But the star of this sequence was Hiba - a tad bit more exceptional than Krush was! Her eyes expressed so much yaar!!! And the camera work - elevated this sequence completely!!! 

Looking forward to the upcoming episodes - and to the non tamil speakers - apologies for the sprinkling of tamil here and there - they were mainly memes/dialogues from movies which became meme templates.

Beautifully written Mirdzy!smiley32

Bold- Chotton should tell him a white lie that Avinash was jesting that day and he actually wants to allow Jhanak to work and study now. Ani ka mu dhekhna kayak hoga...smiley36

Oh, so they were Betel leaves then... I thought it was something else lol. smiley37

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

it’s just toxic relations like other star plus couples smiley37 few mins ago he told Arshi no one can come between us smiley29smiley29 & next moment went to J to insult her cause of his jealousy towards her pati πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜€smiley36… till Rahul it was ok.. it seemed funsmiley36 but this one smiley18 is very possessive smiley39

Yes.. toxic relationship in most of serials in nowadays.. but the magic πŸͺ„ ✨ now in runak pairsmiley42... Are ye confused janab na jk ko aane Dena chate hai... Na door Dena chahate hai like kasutii... Yup till Rahul is okay... But after this possessive somethimes scary...smiley7

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: great_love

Yes.. toxic relationship in most of serials in nowadays.. but the magic πŸͺ„ ✨ now in runak pairsmiley42... Are ye confused janab na jk ko aane Dena chate hai... Na door Dena chahate hai like kasutii... Yup till Rahul is okay... But after this possessive somethimes scary...smiley7

Yaa exactly