Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

she’s ehsaan faramosh lady smiley7smiley7 she was the first to do that stupid reversal rasam smiley39 they people don’t know about Law smiley39 & when her son himself is a lawyer smiley39

Rishta wohi Soch nayi 😜
Agenda is same :to separate runak

Only the soch is different for maa beta

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: adyamalhotraa

GIRLS JUST SAW THE ANI PHOTOGRAPHY SCENE.. after the varnmala is mistakenly put on him, he returns it to jhanak saying "ye lo jo galti se mere gale me pad gaya tha usse jise pehnana hai usko pehna do" IS HE REFERRING TO THEIR WEDDING? i think there's more meaning to his words than what it is on the surface, like almost all of their dialogues

When this happened??

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

GIRLS JUST SAW THE ANI PHOTOGRAPHY SCENE.. after the varnmala is mistakenly put on him, he returns it to jhanak saying "ye lo jo galti se mere gale me pad gaya tha usse jise pehnana hai usko pehna do" IS HE REFERRING TO THEIR WEDDING? i think there's more meaning to his words than what it is on the surface, like almost all of their dialogues

What is happening in the show? How come all rasams are happening with Ani?

adyamalhotraa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

What is happening in the show? How come all rasams are happening with Ani?

bcs ani and jhanak are meant to be, haldi hogayi aur shaadi bhi uss hee se honi hai
Goddy2010 thumbnail

Looks like Al star plus shows are having dhamaka episode in all their shows this Sunday.

Goddy2010 thumbnail

bcs ani and jhanak are meant to be, haldi hogayi aur shaadi bhi uss hee se honi hai

how come varmala Can be mistakenly put on someone?

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

I want to ask u all one question

Plz give me proper answer

When n how Anirudh deeply fall in love with Jhanak because we all see how protective possessive he is for Jhanak

1. Jhanak is only his responsibility n they both call their marriage fake n drama

2. According to Anirudh Rahul is Jhanak's BF n they both r in love with each other

3. He is too much sure about his love for Arshi because they r in relationship from long time n their marriage on the card

How can a person falling in love with someone who has already a BF n he himself has a GF finance

I can't understand

Ani always had a soft cornor for Jhanak but he was also helping her out of good gesture and zimmedari. His first confirmed realization about his love happened after jhanak saved his life in the hospital. In the saraswati pooja during the accusation time- you can see his facial expression when Arshi said to jhanak ki "Tumhe Ani Chahiye " . His said multiple times to jhanak after that ke uski zindagi barbaad ho chuki hai pata nahi aur kitno hi hogi. In the valentine episode they said, Jo apne sahi patner ke gale mein mala dalega, toh pata chalega woh usse kitna pyaar karta hai. He put mala on jhanak and that episode end on Ani with a slight smile on his face after all that accusation to jhanak.

Ani since then is always clear about his feeling towards jhanak but not taking steps because of certain issues

1) Jhanak pushing him away always

2)Rahul-misconception

3) He is engaged to Arshi

Same thing happened with Jhanak -She realized her feeling towards him after ani saved her life in hospital.

Hope I make sense

adyamalhotraa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

its a bengali ritual, that the bride's face is covered and she's carried on this thing, so the people carrying it disbalance and the varnmala is put on ani
Goddy2010 thumbnail

its a bengali ritual, that the bride's face is covered and she's carried on this thing, so the people carrying it disbalance and the varnmala is put on ani

Thank you for the information.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Goody I think she was talking about this articlehttps://youtu.be/BlOvU7NOWTk?si=N1tZBCPRNGL8x0gS… these YT videos r most the make their own story & tell.. so many YT fake videos r circulating