Are Any Of The Season One OGs Still Here??!

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 26 days ago

Heeeellllluuuuu Guyssss! smiley31smiley27

It has been 293846238 days, quite literally. I don't know how many of you all remember me actually...but I got a long weekend out of nowhere this time (after 7 weeks of continuous college even on Sundays) and I randomly started watching the good episodes of Shiva Raavi, even the main Yatra/Thappad kaand. 

I had such a wave of nostalgia and all the discussions we used to have, the AU thread and EDT threads, looking for KDice content and analysing each insta story of Jethji lmao. What days and what maddening obsession! I have some really fond memories of my time here on PS forum.

Not to mention the inspiration that KDice gave me to write after years. I haven't written anything in a really long time and I miss it a lot! No idea if anyone misses my content but anyway...smiley36

Do connect here guys let's have a chat if anyone is still here? 
Tagging everyone I remember from my INDEX.

Link For My Index

Dropping in the link in case anyone is interested! smiley9

-Ritu

Edited by EuphoricDamsel - 26 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Tagging everyone smiley27smiley4

Many of you have changed your UN so I can't find all smiley19
But those who I can <3

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Heeehuuuu

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Last ones

Prizi thumbnail

Heyaaaaa 

How r u? 

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Holaaa Rituuuusmiley31

How are you doing girl??

All going good? 

There is a season 2 too for that crapfestsmiley3

Most of the members left IF or visit very rarely. 

Me too miss all the fun we had on edts and dts.. We used to practically live all day on those dtssmiley36

You in touch with vaishu and sathya?? There was an insta group or twitter group too na of all members?? 

How are they doing? 

Edited by Ocean_breeze - 26 days ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Hiiii

How are you doing? 

Here only, regular on IPL forum 

dat_INFJ thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Hi Ritu, how are you?smiley31 

I also sometimes watch cute ShiVi moments... I truly miss those days toosmiley27Sweet-chaotic memories indeedsmiley36

Now, I'm watching KD's new show UKA... I'm liking it so far...

What are you doing these days? Any show you're into?

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 25 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Hi Ritu, how are you?smiley31 Good to hear from you after a long time, Glad to know you got some time off and decided to connect with many of us. Its indeed nice of you to think about ussmiley27

Not watching PS -post leap, not interested too, don’t even know who the actors are or the storyline. Visit IF few times a week  to post in the regional shows forum (from the South) 

Also not watching KD’s new show diligently because I am watching the original in my mother tongue already. Don’t want to get hooked on to the Hindi version knowing how well ITV writers spoil the remakes. So I catch up on the episodes of his new show when I can.
In short I am done with ITV shows and  sticking to my regional shows.  As for pre-leap episodes of PS- not rewatching them as the charm has worn out for me since I know what’s going to come next smiley36

Edited by mpks1 - 21 days ago