MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 27 days ago

Since I see posts about hyping other actresses. I thought of reminding people about Rani’s power and the so called relevance which people talk about . I see people talk about Deepika, Katrina and Kareena being big stars but none of these heroines have given any Solo Hit without any male hero. A content based film with only an actresses face in the poster . Hichki was that film and Rani powered it through . Agreed that a large chunk came from China but that doesn’t mean we can discard that. There are so many films which release in China which are flops . It means that many people in a foreign country connected with the film and Rani . It’s even a bigger achievement. Had it been Ash fans , they would have written essays about this . But foolish Rani and her other boring fans never write about it . So , me being the most dynamic fan of hers thought of just reminding people. If kareena can take credit for 4 heroine , 3 heroine films . If Ash fans laughably attribute PS1/PS2 success to Ash then why not Rani who actually has this achievement? IMG_0956.png

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Adah Sharma in Kerala Story 

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Adah Sharma in Kerala Story 

When was Adah Sharma a leading actress ?

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Vidya is the Biggest success story when it comes for Solo films, Dirty Picture & Kahani were really huge 

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: forza

Vidya is the Biggest success story when it comes for Solo films, Dirty Picture & Kahani were really huge 

not bigger than Hichki . Show me the numbers