Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

Is this guy for real? I mean how! Should I adore him or get annoyed with him.

* He is too kind and it has affected him.

*He lost Ayesha he sacrificed his love for his brother.

* He lost everything his family whom he loved more than everything .

* He lost his medical profession.

* He lost his identity.

* He gave up his research to his brother Jay

* He lost his wife/ son

+ Add points if I have forgotten anything 😁😆

Most importantly he lost his self respect long back why because he loves Tara.

He gets beaten up every now and then by everyone and goes to Jail and is tortured by everyone and misunderstood by Tara and listening to insult. He is ready to become bhabho's slave. 

Why? Because he loves Tara ! 

How many times is he going to suffer here.

Tara has also lost her family but due to earthquake but still she has not let her self respect get hurt.

Is it love I mean how? Everyone is taking advantage of his nature and he is letting it happen.

Why can't Dhruv go back? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 24 days ago

Let me think... 🤔

Would I say I'm annoyed with him? A big NO! 

Because that point has passed more than 100 episodes ago. 😤😤😤

Of course the writer is to be blamed here considering there has been no consistency except for Dhruv getting humiliated/tortured.

But still, when you think about it, he was someone who prioritized his brother's happiness over his love/infatuation/mutual affection and decided to be a Dukhi Aatma.

And then he conveniently let go off them, without fighting for them even once and made it look like he did another RAHEM on his family and us by sacrificing his research.

Right now I'm seriously questioning whether he is another Poo (KKKG) who got stuck at the thought - 

Kaun Hain Yeh? Jisne Dobara Mudhke Mujhe Nahi Dekha!

Because his family always doted upon him and Ayesha loved him dearly so when Tara didn't do it, he lost a few screws in his brain and made it his life's goal that he'll be accepted by her.

Otherwise, not even a person with zero self esteem and basic common sense would knowingly keep forgiving and playing fair with a b####rd like SP and then cry and lament what had he done wrong to deserve such a fate. 😤😤😤

Edited by Nush_Rat - 24 days ago
Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Let me think... 🤔

Would I say I'm annoyed with him? A big NO! 

Because that point has passed more than 100 episodes ago. 😤😤😤

Of course the writer is to be blamed here considering there has been no consistency except for Dhruv getting humiliated/tortured.

But still, when you think about it, he was someone who prioritized his brother's happiness over his love/infatuation/mutual affection and decided to be a Dukhi Aatma.

And then he conveniently let go off them, without fighting for them even once and made it look like he did another RAHEM on his family and us by sacrificing his research.

Right now I'm seriously questioning whether he is another Poo (KKKG) who got stuck at the thought - 

Kaun Hain Yeh? Jisne Dobara Mudhke Mujhe Nahi Dekha!

Because his family always doted upon him and Ayesha loved him dearly so when Tara didn't do it, he lost a few screws in his brain and made it his life's goal that he'll be accepted by her.

Otherwise, not even a person with zero self esteem and basic common sense would knowingly keep forgiving and playing fair with a b####rd like SP and then cry and lament what had he done wrong to deserve such a fate. 😤😤😤

Sometimes I think he is a obsessed character always keep on saying "Meri Tara" 

His family has done so much for him.

Poor Ayesha I feel bad for her because she was a normal person who used to get jealous and loved Dhruv and yet she was sad to marry Jay ( That was a stupid thing to do)

Why dhruv didn't fight for his love back then and why now? He should have said blah blah Jay get lost I love Ayesha.

He in short forget his childhood love

Did Ayesha deserved this?

How did he start Tara Tara chant all the time.

How can his love get into his obsession.

According to me he is a obsessed person just like SP just the difference is that he doesn't harrass her.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

I agree with your statement.

Only, I have always felt he is an irresponsible and nonsense character considering how easy it was for him to disregard Ayesha's feelings but then he went all gaga over Tara.

SSP always try to add an extra dose of so called positivity in their MLs which in my opinion makes the characters unrealistic and hell annoying. Another prime example was Anirudh from Barrister Babu. 

🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

As for his comparison with SP, I applaud you for verbalizing the obvious because truly none of them really considers what Tara or Antara or Biji - whoever wants.

One wants to prove his power and another his eternal love but in the end it's the female characters and by that I mean everyone including Susheela, Ayesha, Meenakshi and even Bhabosa - who are suffering.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

I agree with your statement.

Only, I have always felt he is an irresponsible and nonsense character considering how easy it was for him to disregard Ayesha's feelings but then he went all gaga over Tara.

SSP always try to add an extra dose of so called positivity in their MLs which in my opinion makes the characters unrealistic and hell annoying. Another prime example was Anirudh from Barrister Babu. 

🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

As for his comparison with SP, I applaud you for verbalizing the obvious because truly none of them really considers what Tara or Antara or Biji - whoever wants.

One wants to prove his power and another his eternal love but in the end it's the female characters and by that I mean everyone including Susheela, Ayesha, Meenakshi and even Bhabosa - who are suffering.

As far as DT female characters they have suffered big time.

Susheela lost her husband and now Dhruv and now she doesn't remember his son. Due to time travel situations. 

Ayesha- I really loved her character why ?

She accepted that she ruined her own life she could have done better for herself a person who accepts his /her mistakes and move on are the people who tend to achieve more in life and she loved dhruv here and what she got betrayed.

Meenakshi - She too got rejected in love by Dhruv and was hurt to see his brother SP changed.

Bhabosa - We don't know her story much as why her husband left her , what happened but she is suffering here, her eldest son SP and DIL Tara betrayed her by hiding the identity and now Her son is a changed person. 

Tara - We know her! Her struggle started from her mother being in Jail and how she is being shown here as complex character. How men from start wanted to rule the kingdom and marry Tara. Starting from Samrat Singh thankfully Tara knew how to fight back. Her fight to become a doctor.

Saraswati - She was jailed by her husband for fake allegations of cheating him. She suffered a lot her husband died and Tara got injured, Mahaveer was ill. She was kidnapped by SP.

Sure we will discuss about male characters of DT too.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Also, Anusuiya - Mahaveer was an ass to her and then got married to the villain. If that wasn't enough, he had the audacity to suspect her of betrayal. 😤😤😤