PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 months ago

The Raging Storm - Surya - Imlie story Part 1 of 2, part 2 on page 2

(the scene starts from episode 1144. Imlie just heard Surya accepting that Agastya was killed due to him. She just couldn’t stay back after that)

No it can not be happening. Not again. She was alone in this whole world and she never complained. She was not the one who feared storms in her life - Rather she was the one who chased the rainbows when the storm blew over. She was never down - not when she was fighting to save her “mattar ka daana” - Ashu’s life, not when she agreed for contract marriage and came in as Agastya’s wife even when she held utmost respect for the sanctity of the institution. Even the revenge filled Vishwa could not keep her down - when it came to her loved ones Imlie was a fighter. She did not back down when she was fighting poverty, tiring circumstances, Amrit or Vishwa. But she forgot no one wins against Destiny. The one thing which has always rejoiced by putting Imlie in the most difficult and tight spots.

Now after knowing the truth, the truth that Agastya was killed due to Surya, Imlie broke down. This was probably the first time in her life when she acknowledged that destiny has always given her the short end of the stick. She never thought she would fall head over heels for her babu but boy did she fall or what.  She never thought she would survive his death, but nope she again did. And now she is married to the one who was the reason her babu left her. Imlie decided she needed to move away - from Purwaiya, from Surya, from these memories. She was not thinking straight. 

Imlie ran off in the night after confrontation. She did not know where to go. Does she even have anyone who she can call her own? She decided to take refuge in a dhaba on the highway for the night to pass. She was not in sane of the minds - Not after all she heard from Surya. Nope not again. She was trying to trust Surya but dang he had to hide this big of a truth from her. All the while she has been pestering him to divulge the reason for their marriage but the guy did not speak a word. Nope not going to trust him at all. 

Surya on the other hand was going through emotions of his own. He never should have been abandoned, He always felt indebted to the Reddys for raising him, His adopted mother always blamed him for the death of her husband but at least the others especially his Tayiamma never made him feel anything less than a son. He was happy in his life, being a police officer who knew how to play the law to his advantage, had a family and was looking forward to settle in Purwaiya. Little did he know that his transfer would be the reason for his enemies to track down Agsatya his twin who lived in Purwaiya. 

Surya never met Agastya in person. He was not even aware of his biological family - he always felt his biological family did not need him so they threw him at a garbage bin. What you don’t need you throw don’t you. But after coming to Purwaiya he met with his family, understood the history in his house and finally figured out how Agsatya his twin got killed in his place on that fateful day. 

His grandmother made him marry Imlie - the fierce fighter of a person who was the widow of his twin brother. When he met Imlie for the first time, he was impressed by the lengths she would go to shield her babu’s family. But as he came to know of all the past things he realized she loved Agastya unconditionally and Agastya was unlucky to have died that day. 

Surya never knew love could be all consuming like the one Imlie harbored for Agastya. He knew that he will never get any of that with Imlie. Why do you think he stayed in the marriage still ? It was because he just did not know how to leave Imlie alone. Unknown to him Imlie started to matter, her happiness, her thoughts, her comforts mattered to him. And now her safety mattered the most to him - She ran off in the night and Surya would not have a moment of peace until he sees her safe and sound. 

Surya came to the same dhaba where Imlie was staying after searching the highway up and down. 

Surya(yelling) - Argh, Imlie where are you. Come now please I need to talk to you

Imlie was not in a mood to answer him. No she did not even want to see him - If she sees him she is going to remember that her babu is no more because of him. 

Surya finally found Imlie sitting in the corner of the dhaba. 

Surya - Thank God Imlie. You are safe. I was so worried for you. Come now. Let’s go home. 

Imlie - Kaahe, Kaahe aaye hum tumhara ghar. I am not going to stay with you even for a moment. 

Surya - Acha if you don’t want to stay with me where are you going to go now ? I know you are angry but this is not the solution to your anger. 

Imlie - Angry ? You wouldn’t even know what I am feeling right now so I insist don’t even talk to me. I am right now a volcano and if I burst then you would be blown to smitherens 

Surya - I get that but you are not understanding what has happened. Give yourself some time and I will explain to you. 

Imlie just couldn’t listen to Surya being all calm. Does this guy not realize what has happened. She just wanted to walk away, away from him, away from the truth that her mind was not accepting. 

Surya just couldn’t take Imlie walking away.

Surya (pulling Imlie by her shoulders) - Listen I know you are feeling hurt but I can not leave you alone. You are not safe here in middle of night. Chalo na please let’s go home. I will do whatever it takes to get your anger down. Do char aur maarna hain toh maar lo. Main kuch nahin bolega. 

This is it, Is this guy obtuse. Does he not understand what I am feeling. Does he think bearing 2 - 4 body blows is equal to the person being dead ? Does he not understand that babu will never come back. 

Imlie(in full angry tone) - Kya Kaha, Do char maar loon. Eese kya hoga ? Hamre babu aa jaayenge ? Woh maar gaye. Samajh main aata hain tumka - Woh hamse door jaa chuke hain. What can you do that will possibly get my babu back.

Imlie(continuing) - Jee main aata hain tumhre seene main saari ki saari golliyaan ulta kar de. Argh Maybe then I will be content. 

Imlie knew she was not being rational but the pain of losing her husband on the wedding day was causing her to say nonsense. 

Surya(immediately takes out his service gun from the holster) - Lo kar lo woh kaam. You want to kill me for causing Agastya’s death then I will willingly die for you. 

Imlie - Ab toh hamara pala chad gaya. Seeing the revolver Imlie’s rage fulled on and she did not even know what she was doing. She just snatched the revolver and kept it on Surya’s chest. 

Surya knew that Imlie is angry but she will never be able to take the next step - The step of pulling the trigger. She is far too kind hearted to do so. But if looks could kill, he would have been dead so long ago. Imlie was still trying to get her anger out and did not have any intention of shooting Surya. She was just trying to get her thoughts processed. 

Surya saw the look of contemplation go through Imlie’s beautiful face. Wait, he felt her beautiful. When did that transition happen. During this past 2 months he has seen her chirpy side, her down side, her  forgiving side and now he is seeing her raging side. He has never known a woman so complete and unknowingly he has started feeling for her. If his death would give her piece of mind, then so be it. He took a last look at her beautiful face and pulled the trigger himself. 

Okay part 1 up. Now don't throw rotten tomatoes at me. For me Imlie might be angry and all but she will never be able to intentionally kill Surya as she has started to respect the relationship they are in right now. Surya has unknowingly fallen for Imlie and he has been bearing the guilt of his brother dying for too long and he did not hesitate to pull the trigger on himself if that meant a closure to Imlie. 

I am pathetic at writing chand taare scenes or con scenes so this OS will most probably have 1 more part where Imlie will reflect back on the things and then I will close the story off. 

Edited by PSharada - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Wonderfully written Sharda ♥️

No tomatoes … only 👍 and smiley31 

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

very well written 

Loved the realistic touch in it and the emotions are in accordance with the characters personality in current track.  Neither too sweet nor gloomy. 

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6

You are a chuppa rustom Sharada!! Kya baat hai. You should write more often 

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: MHRW99

Wonderfully written Sharda ♥️

No tomatoes … only 👍 and smiley31 

Thank you smiley31. Will update the second part tomorrow before the episode airs. 

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

very well written 

Loved the realistic touch in it and the emotions are in accordance with the characters personality in current track.  Neither too sweet nor gloomy. 

Thank you Sunaina. 

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

You are a chuppa rustom Sharada!! Kya baat hai. You should write more often 

Nope - I ain't any writer. Just that angst comes more natural to me. 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is brilliant. You nailed the characters and their feelings. Cannot wait for part 2.

Remember we used to talk about how we don't have good writers in the forum in initial days. Mujhe Kya pata tha you write so well smiley31 

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

This is brilliant. You nailed the characters and their feelings. Cannot wait for part 2.

Remember we used to talk about how we don't have good writers in the forum in initial days. Mujhe Kya pata tha you write so well smiley31 

Thank you Ren, thanks for the effusive praise. I am glad you liked it. Will post it before the episode airs for sure. 

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

In office rn..

But will read this properly ekdam aaram se shaam ko...

Once again, thank you, for heeding to my request/ demand 😂🤗

(Buhuhahahahhaha 🎃)