Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Virgos thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

So gerry is new friend of akeer. In sbs bts they shown his full face. 😂 Is this will give them trp. All audience already Guess and funny this time to make audience happy they actually fulfill audience doubt. Gerry is the one. 

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is the episode worth watching  reader ji 

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Is the episode worth watching  reader ji 

Dekh lejiye Sahankanj ji, Angad ne full on ego mein aake with in a minute haa ki hain Amanpreet ke liye and Diljeet is Amanpreet's half-brother, today she called him veere and in FB it is shown that it was Harneet only who left Diljeet in the Gurudwaaresaheb.

Saheba was in tears when she heard of Angad's roka.

Today they showed a scene where full feel aaraha tha that ML-FL are Angad and Amu.....

Tmrw they will show roka and will reveal Garry's face being Akeer's friend.

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Virgos

So gerry is new friend of akeer. In sbs bts they shown his full face. 😂 Is this will give them trp. All audience already Guess and funny this time to make audience happy they actually fulfill audience doubt. Gerry is the one. 

Oh nooo.. So this ammus family will not turn into villains them.. Sheersh 😭😭😭😭. Okay so, Tangad and Dahiba it is. I have no problem with Dahiba but Tangad... I dunno.. Don't like the couple even one bit

anushka87 thumbnail

Mujhe to ye Amanpreet abhi bhi positive lag rahi hai.... Ab egoistic Angad marriage kaise todega, promise diya hai Ammu ke father ko.... Ammu khud tod de to baat alag hai.

Edited by anushka87 - 1 months ago
anushka87 thumbnail

Finally speed badhai inhone, lagta hai gen leap jald hi aayega 🤩

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushka87

Mujhe to ye Amanpreet abhi bhi positive lag rahi hai.... Ab egoistic Angad marriage kaise todega, promise diya hai Ammu ke father ko.... Ammu khud tod de to baat alag hai.

Bro what is happening in this show... Ab mujhe kuch samajh mein nahi aaa raha hein 😂😂. 

Angad might take two wives who knows 😂😂😂...or else it could be Tangad and Dahiba. But I want Amanpreet to be negative 🥲🥲... And Manbeer is still that old vile lady. 

And when is Akeer going to get kidnappwd??!!! When!! 

anushka87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

Bro what is happening in this show... Ab mujhe kuch samajh mein nahi aaa raha hein 😂😂. 

Angad might take two wives who knows 😂😂😂...or else it could be Tangad and Dahiba. But I want Amanpreet to be negative 🥲🥲... And Manbeer is still that old vile lady. 

And when is Akeer going to get kidnappwd??!!! When!! 

Kyunki Ganja ke shows me sirf FL hi achhi hoti hai, aur baaki sare character negative hi lagte hain. Isliye Manveer esi hai 😂..... Dekhna Ganja ke shows me kabhi bhi Saas-Bahu bonding dekhne ko nahi milegi, kabhi bhi FL ko uske in-laws ke ghar me pyaar nahi milega..... It's look like only FL is good and all are villain. 

Jab news aayi thi ki Vj Ganja ke show me cast hue hain tab hi I thought ye Vj kahan fas gaye aur main bhi. But then I got to know that it's Gaatchora remake, to maine socha achhi story likhenge. Me stupid, bharosa karke galti kar di 🥲

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushka87

Kyunki Ganja ke shows me sirf FL hi achhi hoti hai, aur baaki sare character negative hi lagte hain. Isliye Manveer esi hai 😂..... Dekhna Ganja ke shows me kabhi bhi Saas-Bahu bonding dekhne ko nahi milegi, kabhi bhi FL ko uske in-laws ke ghar me pyaar nahi milega..... It's look like only FL is good and all are villain. 

Jab news aayi thi ki Vj Ganja ke show me cast hue hain tab hi I thought ye Vj kahan fas gaye aur main bhi. But then I got to know that it's Gaatchora remake, to maine socha achhi story likhenge. Me stupid, bharosa karke galti kar di 🥲

Same here. I was excited to know that it was Gaatchoras remake coz that show had beautiful romantic scenes... And I so badly wanted to see VJ in a romantic show. Such shows boost the actors popularity.. And look kya mila usko

anushka87 thumbnail

Angad ne to bata diya Ammu ko ki Sahiba is his past. Sahiba kab batayegi Diljeet ko?? Aakhir kon banega negative Diljeet ya Ammu ya dono bhai behen 👀🙂??