Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Chinie

It seems they are showing meghnaad as he actually was. Twitter reviews tell today's episode was goodsmiley20

Well a bit yes. He boasts abt Lanka ka physical strength 

I can't understand which side he is on..

But as per what I had known he was full on his dad side. Pitrabhakt. But his sort of remorse comes only when he sees all his major astras fail in front of lakshman and understands that ram lakshaman not ordinary and advises his dad to gv sita back. 

I am busy today as driving to watch total solar eclipse. Will watch later and post comments 

Edited by ananya3129 - 1 months ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

Originally posted by: ananya3129

I am busy today as driving to watch total solar eclipse. Will watch later and post comments 

Ok drive safely. 

DiamondLife thumbnail

Why no one is mentioning that 

Ravan had longer black gold pant smiley36 today smiley18

DiamondLife thumbnail

I don’t find the scenes of Sita going to gyan kaksh or seeing Lanka weird 

It is shown gracefully 

The main point is coming across that Sita is breaking Ravan delusion again and again yet he is becoming more and more ziddi 

I loved Sita - Vibhishan talk… how her words are piercing Vibhishan and soon he will leave mehel and then later side with Ramji on dharm side 

All the conversations are important for future build up 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

nice to see sugriva challenge balli at last...duel did follow the VR version and nice to see the developments within the duel..sugriva criticizes ram for coming to him..plus, ram explaining his confusion as the brothers are physically identical looking...ram asks for forgiveness & advises him to challenge balli again..

lol, ravana's curled hair was looking amusing & him staring at sita in ashoka vatika..meghnad's irritating as usual..ashoka vatika scenes just feel bit random...

shiv-parvati scenes are nice..

chatterbox thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Why no one is mentioning that 

Ravan had longer black gold pant smiley36 today smiley18

Ha ha i think i concentrated more on his tied up hair and change of color in his dress rather than the length and still his costume hairdo is weird 😂

chatterbox thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

I don’t find the scenes of Sita going to gyan kaksh or seeing Lanka weird 

It is shown gracefully 

The main point is coming across that Sita is breaking Ravan delusion again and again yet he is becoming more and more ziddi 

I loved Sita - Vibhishan talk… how her words are piercing Vibhishan and soon he will leave mehel and then later side with Ramji on dharm side 

All the conversations are important for future build up 

I respect your point of view and ur opinion. Logically it's right if it was normal show. This is ramayan not some random story based on ramayan. 

Breaking ravan delusion can be done in vatika itself what's the need to go with him. 

It continually feels that along with free entry to Lanka without visa she is also getting free tour of Lanka with the package 😂😂

That's the vibe I keep getting when sita leaves vatika.  That's why I and many on social media are irritated. 

Sita vibhishan talks did that really happen or not I don't know but vibhishan continues tries to make ravan see the sense and results of his actions. Here he is just darra hua vibhishan hardly gets to talk also 

One thing I noticed. In vatika sita was feeling hungry and looking at fruits on trees yet from what I had seen she was never yearning for food knowing that her Shriram may not have eaten either plus she didn't want anything to eat from Lanka.  

Two stories did come out that I think Indra or narad muni they gave her some divine kheer which wil keep her well fed and not feel hungry or thirsty 

Other was her food used to come from vibhishan house.

But yahan sita  ko bhookh lagi hai. I hope they show her declining food from ravan like she declined clothes from mandodari 

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Ha ha i think i concentrated more on his tied up hair and change of color in his dress rather than the length and still his costume hairdo is weird 😂

this pant had a perfect length ..not to short and not to long ...

perfect for his personality 

chatterbox thumbnail

Kishkindha Knights

this pant had a perfect length ..not to short and not to long ...

perfect for his personality 

In a way yes better than before as nikitin is tall and well built guy so his costume should look better.  

I was thinking if anytime Harry Potter is made in hindi nikitin will suit as hagrid 😂