Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

PPL r trolling the makers for distortion in ramayan. Best ramayan made was rs ki ramayan and despite so many versions made none got close to that.this is what trollers r saying 

Even if Its written in valmiki Ramayan about lankesh showing sita his Lanka but PPL still say sita never left vatika and never stood face to face with lankesh or looked at him.

It looks more like Bollywood type now with akhiyan milaon akhiyan churaion with lankesh 

I doubt now if that tinka will ever appear or sita will cover her face from lankesh. 

Yeh log to best buddies ban gaye hai.

Saving grace is ram lakshman and the vanars. 

Slight aage peeche hai but they r doing good 

Lagta hai Lanka walon ki koi dusri ramayan chal Rahi hai and kishkinda koi aur 🤦🫣

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Not to offense or hurt anyone's feelings - IMO - Makers modernized ramayana too much - felt like they were on a date  - of lanka darshan smiley7smiley15smiley15

I watch RS ramayan right after that episode to wash off my memory smiley7

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Hmmm now it makes sense. Khichdi kar diya so cudnt understand bit parts.

Sampati meet and Hanuman birth story has to be shown which makes Hanuman fly four hundred yojans to Lanka. 

Lanka part from now on only show sita remembering her Shriram. 

Skip lankesh and other rakshas

@ bold - hanuman forgot his strength and flying capabilities due to that shrap/curse - that was the reason - no one in lanka knew of hanuman's strength and capabilities before he went there in search of sitaji!

In this ramayana, hanuman was flying already when he first met shri ram!

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

Not to offense or hurt anyone's feelings - IMO - Makers modernized ramayana too much - felt like they were on a date  - of lanka darshan smiley7smiley15smiley15

I watch RS ramayan right after that episode to wash off my memory smiley7

Date on Lanka darshan 😂😂 wahi toh aise dost ghoomte hai kidnapper and kidnapped nahi. 

Rs ramayan I seen many times. Though over the years technology has improved but stick to basics na.  

TBH more than RS Ramayana, his son Anand Sagar made the best Ramayana till date IMO. It was a well researched show. RS Ramayana was the 1st mytho show of ITV hence people think it to be perfect, whereas it has so many flaws. If I would rank, 2008 AS Ramayana comes 1st, then SR, in 3rd comes the RS Ramayana. No offense to anyone just my povsmiley31

Originally posted by: ananya3129

TBH more than RS Ramayana, his son Anand Sagar made the best Ramayana till date IMO. It was a well researched show. RS Ramayana was the 1st mytho show of ITV hence people think it to be perfect, whereas it has so many flaws. If I would rank, 2008 AS Ramayana comes 1st, then SR, in 3rd comes the RS Ramayana. No offense to anyone just my povsmiley31

Ok no offense taken nor want to give. 😂  Anand Sagar ramayan was good more than 300 episode and lots of back stories which we never knew were shown. Eg vedvati track. Nalkuber shrap wala track and even kumbhakaran family also shown

At times got boring but ok

Siya ke ram never saw so don't know

Rs ramayan was the first and still it's considered best. Look at the main cast still revered as god's. Though they lost out acting options becoz of strong image but got returns in form of massive respect. Which still is there 

So no offense but i would still put rs ramayan first then Sagar ramayan. 

Rest won't comment as I never saw

Just my POV here now smiley31

And also thanks for coming on forum today to gv company to this bhoot 😂😂😂😂

Ok no offense taken nor want to give. 😂  Anand Sagar ramayan was good more than 300 episode and lots of back stories which we never knew were shown. Eg vedvati track. Nalkuber shrap wala track and even kumbhakaran family also shown

At times got boring but ok

Siya ke ram never saw so don't know

Rs ramayan was the first and still it's considered best. Look at the main cast still revered as god's. Though they lost out acting options becoz of strong image but got returns in form of massive respect. Which still is there 

So no offense but i would still put rs ramayan first then Sagar ramayan. 

Rest won't comment as I never saw

Just my POV here now smiley31

Siya ke Ram was dhabba in the name of Ramayana. Nothing was there which should be called it a Ramayana other than the names. There Sita was angry and blasted Lakshmana for chopping of Surpankha nose smiley39Even Mandavi was cheering for Ravan to win Swayamvar smiley36 you can watch it for fun purpose. Still its better than the great Adipurush smiley22smiley36

I really loved Gurmeet as Rama, but yes it was streched a lot. 

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Siya ke Ram was dhabba in the name of Ramayana. Nothing was there which should be called it a Ramayana other than the names. There Sita was angry and blasted Lakshmana for chopping of Surpankha nose smiley39Even Mandavi was cheering for Ravan to win Swayamvar smiley36 you can watch it for fun purpose. Still its better than the great Adipurush smiley22smiley36

I really loved Gurmeet as Rama, but yes it was streched a lot. 

Oh but i thought u said SR so i thought siya ke ram

Gurmmet was really good. So we're rakshas clan too . Their makeup were hilarious but they still did very well. 

Oh but i thought u said SR so i thought siya ke ram

Gurmmet was really good. So we're rakshas clan too . Their makeup were hilarious but they still did very well. 

SR as in Shrimad Ramayan, this show has flaws but its close to VR. 

And now the writer is only SKT not AN anymore ( not sure though), so hoping to see less feminism and more reality 

I liked Bharata there too. My most liked three Ramas would be Arun Govil ji, Sujay and Gurmeet in no particular order. 

Edited by ananya3129 - 1 months ago