SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

In Shiv Shakti The Writer Is Showing Shani Dev

That's Wrong

His Not Negative..

I Rather See Mahakail In The Series Then Shani Dev In Negative Light..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: a month ago

He had asked a boon from his guru Shivji that once he should also go through his vakra dristhi for some time 

Shivji  had turned into an elephant and stayed on earth for those hours to escape and returned to Kailash after the hours were over  and Shani Dev said berceuse of my Vakra dristi you had gone to animal yoni from Dev yoni then he apologized to God Shiv has asked his blessing after that

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 29 days ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

He had asked a boon from his guru Shiv that once he should also go through his vakra dristhi for some time 

He had turned into an elephant and stayed on earth for those hours to escape and returned to Kailash after the hours were over  and Shani Dev said berceuse of my Vakra dristi you had gone to animal yoni from Dev yoni then he apologized to God Shiv has asked his blessing after that

Thanks For Telling Me This

Not Watching The Show

smiley27

Suchme thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

I came here after so many days just to create a post on same topic.... Since you have watched karmafaldata shani.... We cannot accept him as negative dev..

SilverBell thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Suchme

I came here after so many days just to create a post on same topic.... Since you have watched karmafaldata shani.... We cannot accept him as negative dev..

Exactly

But Now Shani Dev Is Shown Positive

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Suchme

I was also thinking the same in the beginning but then when I watched the conclusion of shani dev track then i realised they were showing kind of origin story of how shani dev became great karmfal data shani dev.

They showed shani dev was not always and from the beginning karmfal data but when he threw his vakr drishti on shivaay and later apologize to him as he realised his mistakes, shivaay took him as his disciple and after that he realised his duties towards mankind and became karmfal data shani dev who is positive in perspective and always do justice by his bhakts.

May be some another form of same story was shown in other shows but i guess thats how its works in mythological shows. There are so many scriptures in our religion and also how the creative teams of each show takes liberty to mould it with on going tracks for the sake of continuity....i guess this whole thing is responsible for how a particular story will be shown in a serial.