BadanPeSitaare thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Hello everyone

I wonder why the forum is so silent and slow. Like I have seen other forums too and compared to them there is almost no buzz and no messages popping every now and then.

Maybe the show has just started and thus it will take time and eventually the things will speed up but being a newbie (not that this is my first time here but had always been a silent reader) I guess I am not aware fully about all this.

Story has just started and wedding is on queue, maybe then we will witness all the lovely messages and posts on the forum.

Just hoping

Btw pls don't mind actually it's just that I am too much of an excited fan to witness #SaChi and thus posted it. Also so tell me if this is the way the forum works.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreyatode1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey hi 

I'm also a almost regular viewer of this show, but due to job won't be able to come on forums,  mostly will come on weekends or if I'm doing wfh. 

But I'm quite excited for sachin n Sachi marriage, their banter is full on entertainment, specially Sachin 

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BadanPeSitaare

Hello everyone

I wonder why the forum is so silent and slow. Like I have seen other forums too and compared to them there is almost no buzz and no messages popping every now and then.

Maybe the show has just started and thus it will take time and eventually the things will speed up but being a newbie (not that this is my first time here but had always been a silent reader) I guess I am not aware fully about all this.

Story has just started and wedding is on queue, maybe then we will witness all the lovely messages and posts on the forum.

Just hoping

Btw pls don't mind actually it's just that I am too much of an excited fan to witness #SaChi and thus posted it. Also so tell me if this is the way the forum works.

Yes, this is how it works. I know it's a bit silent. I've tried with creating posts, but I guess the show is a bit slow in certain instances.

At the moment Paresh and Renu seem like the leads. Waiting for Shaadi track to start for #SaChi scenes.

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a month ago

I think we are all waiting for the wedding track to officially start! I think there are many people watching the show, eagerly waiting for episodes but the hype will build once Sachu and sailees journey starts. 

Also, the show is good, has good pacing and the characters are behaving as they are intended to act… there isn’t much to complain about just yet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Yes, this is how it works. I know it's a bit silent. I've tried with creating posts, but I guess the show is a bit slow in certain instances.

At the moment Paresh and Renu seem like the leads. Waiting for Shaadi track to start for #SaChi scenes.

hahah! Yea, it does feel like Paresh and Renu are running the show. Which isn’t the worst, cuz Paresh is so sweet but he is no Sachin with his swag! And TV loves a good sacrificial bahu not the sassy, abrasive Renu ( although I like her) 

BadanPeSitaare thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: shreyatode1

Hey hi 

I'm also a almost regular viewer of this show, but due to job won't be able to come on forums,  mostly will come on weekends or if I'm doing wfh. 

But I'm quite excited for sachin n Sachi marriage, their banter is full on entertainment, specially Sachin 

Yupp I get it the viewers have there own schedule.

@bold : Exactly, btw the last two episodes of Sachin being mesmerized by Sailee's beauty has left me all curious and greedy of more such scenes.

BadanPeSitaare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Ohk I get it now...

@italics : Yess I have seen it how you have created a lot of posts.......and till now the story was really slow but now I guess we will witness some buzz cause it's #Sachi's wedding 🀌🏽❀️

BadanPeSitaare thumbnail

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

I think we are all waiting for the wedding track to officially start! I think there are many people watching the show, eagerly waiting for episodes but the hype will build once Sachu and sailees journey starts. 

Also, the show is good, has good pacing and the characters are behaving as they are intended to act… there isn’t much to complain about just yet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yesss we all are waiting for the wedding and the track has started now...... today's episode was not that intriguing but I think upcoming one's definitely gonna attract more of attention.

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: BadanPeSitaare

Yesss we all are waiting for the wedding and the track has started now...... today's episode was not that intriguing but I think upcoming one's definitely gonna attract more of attention.

I think so too. My only critique is that the show is too fast paced and many important scenes happen quickly and they move onto the next thing because they have so much to show. I hope they slow down the pacing with the wedding so we got to see more. Sachu and Sailee bonding. 

BadanPeSitaare thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

I think so too. My only critique is that the show is too fast paced and many important scenes happen quickly and they move onto the next thing because they have so much to show. I hope they slow down the pacing with the wedding so we got to see more. Sachu and Sailee bonding. 

Actually yes.....I also feel that the scenes which aren't of much importance are dragged a lot but the ones which attract the audience and have more potential to connect with the audience have been given less screen time. Hope that this won't happen with the wedding track as it would be the most important track and the most loved of all.

The scenes between the bride and groom (#SaChi) should be shown more meticulously and those fine details add more charm and we as viewers feel more connected.

I just hope upcoming episodes run at more acceptable pace.