Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forza thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: cougarTown

That made 25cr on 120cr budget

This one is making 60cr on 350cr budget..i feel this has the biggest loss ever in history of BW..

But this will make alot in streaming, music, tv rights far better than bombay Valet 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: forza

But this will make alot in streaming, music, tv rights far better than bombay Valet 

I am talking on basis on threatrical only..i think this one is the biggest disaster of all times

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 24 days ago

Things went downhill fast for him after Laxmi Bomb

hinashaheen2024 thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

My Review for Bade Miyan and Chote Miyan:

Bade Miyan and Chote Miyan, with their differing personalities and unconventional approaches, must reconcile their differences and work together to transport the offenders to justice and save the day. I think this is a wonderful movie i saw it on top123movies.xyz. Despite the fact that there were more movies I linked this movie very much.

Edited by hinashaheen2024 - 21 days ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 21 days ago

To me the most interesting part of the article:

“For stars like Akshay Kumar, a couple of hits and flops do not change their equity. His next can be keenly anticipated; it all depends on that particular product. If the trailer clicks, he’ll be back. A lot is being said that his bad time is going on. But actors like Akshay are above all that. They have seen several ups and downs. It all depends on that one Friday, that one trailer that the audience loves, and it can do the trick for them.”

So, let us see when "that one Friday" comes...

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 20 days ago

Akki needs a break for a year or two. everyone seems to be sick of him

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 20 days ago

Looking at Wikipedia, he is filming 8 movies (one Marathi and one Telugu among them)...at IMDb, even 18 future movies are listed...

Since Laxmii (2020, OTT release), Akshay has starred in 13 movies (in An Action Hero a cameo as himself)...2021 in 3 movies (with Sooryavanshi), 2022 in six movies, 2023 again in 3 movies (with OMG2) and this year again 5 more movies are on the table (apart from BMCM).

Akshay isn't working more than before (3 movies/year was/is a minimum), but with time - to me - it gives more the impression of an acting line worker than that of a dedicated actor.