Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I think, Kavya/her family will fall into the trap of Amma/Anurag soon and Adi will save her this time.

Looks like, the trust is being built between the two from the last few episodes. They are on a mission to save/support each other.

Also, looks like both will reach to the real culprits separately and then realize their mistakes. There may still be some more misunderstandings on the way though.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CherryKavya

What can she do her Adi boyy has made her get suspended from her job. So she is on a spree as a bodyguard n protector for Adi, he is easily falling into the trap Amma's and Kavya is on Spree to pull him out of these traps 

Adi's life is also important here if she Leaves he will fall prey. He cannot do anything without his Bansu.

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

True, Adi's life is also important for Kavya. She knows if she leaves he might get killed, so she will not leave him for sure.

Besides, now she knows Adi is not a bad person/have been manipulated badly. Thats why she confronted him saying why he did not investigate himself/believed all what others said. She knows, he has been brainwashed by all.

Yes, she knows he is like a child and hungry for love. And none of his family members love him in true sense. They all love him only with a motive.

So, she must be with him and protect him. At the same time, all these are the reasons for which she loves him, so she cannot loose him at all.

bsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She should not protect Adi . he has no values !!! 

The way he held her arm hard to hurt was totally uncalled...

not sure why makers are spoiling Adi's character. No matter how angry he is with Kavya , his basic character was never like this !!

rakeshopg thumbnail

Adi's character is already destroyed. Not sure, how are they going to redeem or justify all such actions.

I think, just to create more drama and bring new twists/turns, the makers have completely ruined a beautiful show and such a nice character. It backfired big time.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

After watching today's episode I have started hating Adi big time.

Even if he is faking it it's sad how he fooled kavya about the Bollywood theme party and laughed at her and all people laughing at her 

She may show that she is strong but from inside she is 💔 completely we can see that even getting insulted day by day today was a limit.

We as fans want Kavya to move on prove her damn innocence and save adi and move on let adi boi be that bacha who still listens to his mumma  and papa who are as bad as him.

bsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Today Adi stooped to a new low !! Why should Kavya help him.. She should just move on !!

rakeshopg thumbnail

Very true, today's episode was horrible to watch. The way Adi behaved was completely beyond the limits.

Now, this character has become unbearable and viewers must be hating to watch Adi nowadays. What a downgrade of his character.

Yes, even if there is a backstory, dont know how will they justify all his actions.

Was disappointed to see Kavya as well today. The makers are ruining her character as well.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Well said, I think she should just move on. She can prove her innocence from outside as well.

I think, Adi should fight his own battle and correct himself first. He doesn't deserve Kavya at all at this point.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsfan

Today Adi stooped to a new low !! Why should Kavya help him.. She should just move on !!

Even I want that but her basic nature is helping and saving people not like Pradhans who ruined other people's life.