Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: mintyblue

FOR ME JANHVI KAPOOR

SHE CAN'T ACT FOR NUTS

I have not seen a movie of janhvi and sara just to avoid being irritated same way I have not seen rk rs alia movies.
Edited by Terenaina - 5 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

but if the people you dislike is casted in so many movies, you get annoyed because you’re missing out in watching many movies. Like janhvi and sara is casted in many movies and I have not seen a single movie of theirs.

why you dislike them ?

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hatred for rk is much more. Others is just a dislike and for rk is hatred, there is a difference
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

hatred for rk is much more. Others is just a dislike and for rk is hatred, there is a difference

But why you dislike Sara/Jhanvi ?

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Alwaya sarook saar

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Varun Dhawan

Sara , Janhvi , Ananya

Akshay Kumar

Tiger Shroff

Bhai

And the list goes on .

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Jhanvi (just can’t act)

Anni pie (I like her but still baksh do, this is not the right industry for her)

Sara ( behen , acting ka mazak bana k rakh dia hai , chal phut , aur kitni opportunities chahie to prove )

Suhana (plz don’t try)

Khushi (Bas Kar)

566912 thumbnail

Ananya struggling Pandey and the entire bunch of copy paste faces.

Janvi,kaira,kriti,Nora Fatehi,Tiger in BW

Samantha,kajal Agarwal,Pooja hegde etc.,ie all the actresses who acted in Telugu movies gets irritating/annoying after a point as Telugu makers repeat the actresses in multiple movies one after the other with flower pot roles until one gets bored of looking at their faces or gets bored with their one note boring acting.There were few in Telugu movies didnt find them boring after a point : Sri devi,Soundarya,Nitya menon.I liked Genelia too.,Sai pallavi is also a talented actress.

Originally posted by: Newbird

Janvi,kaira,kriti,Nora Fatehi,Tiger in BW

Samantha,kajal Agarwal,Pooja hegde etc.,ie all the actresses who acted in Telugu movies gets irritating/annoying after a point as Telugu makers repeat the actresses in multiple movies one after the other with flower pot roles until one gets bored of looking at their faces or gets bored with their one note boring acting.There were few in Telugu movies didnt find them boring after a point : Sri devi,Soundarya,Nitya menon.I liked Genelia too.,Sai pallavi is also a talented actress.

This kajal agarwal,etc.actresses, i liked them in their debut movies one or two,later they became unbearable.

That Katrina kaif I started finding unbearable to look at these days after she spoiling her beautiful face with some lip job.