Which actors are unbearable for you currently

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

Has it happened for you that sometimes you find some actors so irritating you cant watch their films even if everyone says the film is decent. Happens with me all the time! Though it’s always hardly 2-3 such actors but it always is. For me they are :

Sara Ali Khan-Gawddd she is a pain to watch. I wonder why she screeches so much in films when off-screen she speaks in a normal tone. Also that fake chirping is so irritating.

Tiger Shroff- Minus! I could only bear him alongside HR.

Sonakshi Sinha-I might be judged for this opinion but She she lacks screen presence and her face always looks so bland with no expressions.. good or bad.

Earlier it used to be John abraham for me but his latest films totally changed this opinion.

Edited by _symphony - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sara and jahanvi

archies cast

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Honestly, what becomes "unbearable" currently is the amont of bashing threads... does it have to do with the spring-weather???

1241154 thumbnail

Alia Bhatt

Clochette thumbnail

as an actress??? or as the off-screen person?

1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

as an actress??? or as the off-screen person?

Both

Word Count: 1

Clochette thumbnail

Okayyyy...I only asked because Malika (TM) refered to the on-screen behaviour (roles).

I agree that Alia attracts a lot of negativity off-screen...slowly she seems to destroy her image which may spill over to the reception of her roles...

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Alia and her marad. Just cannot stand them anymore. Her marad toh I stopped watching him long time back what with his monotonous and drab dialogue delivery and similar boring so called coming of age manchild roles but Alia who I used to like until Gangu, now cannot stand anymore of her onscreen. She was intolerable in Rocky Ran.

1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loginidran

Alia and her marad. Just cannot stand them anymore. Her marad toh I stopped watching him long time back what with his monotonous and drab dialogue delivery and similar boring so called coming of age manchild roles but Alia who I used to like until Gangu, now cannot stand anymore of her onscreen. She was intolerable in Rocky Ran.

Kinda relatable

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Critique Crusaders

Shanaya kapoor and jahnvismiley22