Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

So sweet

Mahira seems like a very humble person..pakistani media has been very nasty towards her..she has been character assassinated several times but she always maintained her calm and remained so polite..

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cougarTown

So sweet

Mahira seems like a very humble person..pakistani media has been very nasty towards her..she has been character assassinated several times but she always maintained her calm and remained so polite..

especially after ranbir mahira picture leaked, they were very cruel to her. I am glad she took help of therapy. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

What’s dolmen mall? Some mall somewhere or is it supposed to be some kind of a popular landmark ?

Awww.....so sweet....she literally made that fan's dream come true...smiley27

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bekind

especially after ranbir mahira picture leaked, they were very cruel to her. I am glad she took help of therapy. 

all this reminds me is that this is another woman in a long list that Ranbir nearly ruined and abandoned to the press. His trend is to exploit women for what he can get out of them and then dump them to a vicious mob.

Originally posted by: loginidran

What’s dolmen mall? Some mall somewhere or is it supposed to be some kind of a popular landmark ?

famous mall in Pakistan.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

That guy got really weird. People really need to behave themselves, this is not okay.

She handled it very sweetly.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Daebak

That guy got really weird. People really need to behave themselves, this is not okay.

She handled it very sweetly.

I agree but then she has been a psychology student (she left school for acting) so she understands.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Gosh why wasn’t he letting go of her hand smiley29