Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Tale of the nine tailed 1938. The first season wasn’t that good but damn this one is just too good. Im rewatching it ❀️

It came up in my suggestions , I'll probably watch it next

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Krinya

It came up in my suggestions , I'll probably watch it next

you can watch the second season first. It’s 1000 times better. The first season was fine initially but goes down hill and becomes annoying.
Krinya thumbnail

Second season of nine tailed is not on Netflix right ?

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Krinya

Second season of nine tailed is not on Netflix right ?

It's on Amazon Prime but not on Netflix..

Krinya thumbnail

Folks..."the double " is just too amazing πŸ‘ ..waiting for 25th July for the finale episodes smiley42

Krinya thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I started watching this cdrama called who rules the world...I liked it so far...it's a period drama ..the action is top class & leads are quite good smiley20

Krinya thumbnail

Ok so I finished watching the double ..

It's a very very amazing & captivating show ..this is my first cdrama historical so It's all fresh for me..epi 1-20 were stupendous ? 20 to 30 were a little slow , 30-40 were again awesome ..

The leads r just amazing ..specially the characterisation of the fl is superb ! The revenge plot is so well written , enacted & presented ..there isn't one dull moment ..loved the slow burn romance (infact epi 20-30 it was minimum) , the angst & the chemistry between the leads..all the ladies were beautiful & decked up nicely ..

Duke su just brings a smile to the face 😁

The eldest princess & shen yurong are the perfect villains..I felt bad for both towards the end , although both were driven by their greed & ego ..

Now , wth did they keep it open ended ?😬 why why whysmiley44

BlurredLines thumbnail

The list is too long. I will list the ones that comes to my mind right now that I watched recently

Mr Sunshine

My Dearest

Perfect stranger

Gaus Electronics

Moving

Krinya thumbnail

This thread is eating up my msgs I think πŸ€”

Krinya thumbnail

Ok so I finished watching the double ..

It's a very very amazing & captivating show ..this is my first cdrama historical so It's all fresh for me..epi 1-20 were stupendous ? 20 to 30 were a little slow , 30-40 were again awesome ..

The leads r just amazing ..specially the characterisation of the fl is superb ! The revenge plot is so well written , enacted & presented ..there isn't one dull moment ..loved the slow burn romance (infact epi 20-30 it was minimum) , the angst & the chemistry between the leads..all the ladies were beautiful & decked up nicely ..

Duke su just brings a smile to the face 😁

The eldest princess & shen yurong are the perfect villains..I felt bad for both towards the end , although both were driven by their greed & ego ..

Now , wth did they keep it open ended ?😬 why why whysmiley44