name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Kavya

Posted: 2 months ago

For me they separate from each other. Give space eachother to correct their mistakes.adi need to behave more mature, trust his wife who he claim he Love most, if he not understand his wife that what is the point of marriage.n also kavya when she know Netaji always remain same n try to break your marriage then y u stay with them bhai dur se bhi relationship nibahe ja sakte Hain.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think, the separation at this point, will make the show a regular itv drama and its most expected now. Divorce/not, Kavya leaving that house will not do anything good for Adi or AdYa.

If she leaves/they are separated, Adi will loose everything (party, position, seat, image..etc.) and they will even kill him. No one can save him, not even Kavya.

Amma ji/Anurag/Giriraj/Malini everyone know that Adi is an emotional fool and hungry for love. They know that he can be manipulated easily and he will believe everything they say/do. The best part is Kavya also knows that very well. So, there will be no existence of AdYa after that.

So, until Amma ji and Anurag are not sent to jail by Kavya, Kavya should not leave that house. May be in the process Giriraj/Malini will learn their mistakes as well. Even if they don't, it will be sure that, they will not kill Adi. After that, she should leave that house (divorce or a simple separation like she cannot live with a person who cannot trust her at all).

Then let Adi realize his mistakes and work on himself first to become a better person. Kavya should concentrate on her work and do things what she has dreamt/promised to do  always.

Then Kavya should fall in love with Adi again, after he is a changed person. The emotional connect/love for each other may still exist all the while and they may be drawn to each other professionally as well and directly/indirectly help each other professionally/personally.

I think, that will make the viewers connect to AdYa emotionally again and bring back the charm that is lost now and the viewers will fall in love with AdYa like before.

Edited by rakeshopg - 2 months ago
Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I want this track to end in the best way possible.. where Adhi realises that his Bansu was never wrong and his trust on her was correct.. 

And he start hating to belong to a evil clan and decide to take her away where ever she feels safe and happy.. 

Be a good leader and guide mayank on the right path.. winning trust of papa bansal and his senorita again.. 

Kavya get back her seat and for all the bomb and what ever event is coming she should recieve a medal and Adhi and Bansal family should witness it and clap for her with standing ovation

Then Kavya as IAS and Adhi leader continue working for the wellfare of people.. 

After that new track should be what Kavya faces challenges with her new cases and how she gets into trouble and how Adhi becomes her strongest pillar and support her protect her and Kavya wins every battle in her life

Zyaada to nahi tha na ??😂

rakeshopg thumbnail

Very good. But, his hatred/words/behavior towards Kavya cannot be justified with this. There must be some reason, unless its not important to prove anything and just move on like he misunderstood.

It will be another blunder and how can it be proved that he will not make the same mistake again in future.

Besides, the trust between Adi and Bansals is still not lost. There is nothing shown which proves Bansals hating Adi. I think, they still trust him, otherwise Rajiv would not have sent Kavya to Pradhan house again. Also, why would Adi send all appliances to Bansals even if he was blamed for it wrongly.

Dont know, how the makers will execute this track and end it. But, there are only 2 possibilities here.

1. Divorce/separate them and make Kavya fall in love with Adi again, after she finds him a changed man (Adi should not run behind her and prove himself first being a better human being and the trust may be built slowly).

2. Show some backstory/strong reason to prove that, Adi is faking all this hatred to save Kavya's life/something, which he could not avoid.

In the end, the emotional connect of the viewer with the character is most important (at least for Adi and Kavya). For eg, look at what happened with Malini's character, that connect is completely lost now. Even if they turn her +ve later, the viewers will find it difficult to connect to her (unless they show like Malini is faking all this for some reason, which looks completely impossible, as they turned her -ve in 1.O itself).

They have to establish a emotional/sad feeling in viewer's heart for the character (like the viewers should get emotional/cry for what happened with the character/what he or she went through), so that the viewer will love the character again.

If they just show it like a mistake, the viewer will loose interest and find it fake. Look at the difference between what happened in bomb scene/after holi..etc. and when Adi was emotional after he hurt Kavya for Alka's son in front of Malini/when he was with the sweater/when he spoke to Sanjeev after sending appliances to Bansals...etc.

(the viewers may have not got emotional, how Adi reacted after holi/bomb scene, even if they saw something good. But, they must have got emotional when he cried after hurting her/helped Bansals..etc.)

They have to bring back that connection and establish it with some strong reason for Adi's character.

Also may be a small regret from Kavya that, she misunderstood about 2 things. 

1. Adi did not hide things from her intentionally, but he was manipulated. This must be brought to Kavya's notice and I think, it can happen only by Malini to admit out of anger/guilt.

2. (About the letter she found in the box) Adi did not want to take her to Delhi to hide Omi's truth from her, it was Malini/Amma/Giriraj's plan, which she misunderstood. 

She should have trusted him and hear him out once. I think, this is what Adi also must have felt that time and broken his trust. So a small 1-min regret is important here as well. (of course, it can be avoided as she did not hate him keeping all that mind after coma and still fighting for Adi/her love).

Edited by rakeshopg - 2 months ago
name2saakshi thumbnail

Team Kavya

I don't mean separate AdYa and divorce no but for now I really appreciate if makes give a real conversation between AdYa that where they are wrong.

N give Adi time to make himself a better person not perfect but understanding, more mature, n talk right when needed 

name2saakshi thumbnail

Team Kavya

Nahi zayda nahi hai but is ke baad Story end ho jaaye gi.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Very true, there should be a proper conversation between the two. But, that is not possible as he doesn't trust Kavya at all.

I think, he will understand his mistake only when the culprits are caught/exposed. Until then Kavya has to struggle/fight and Kavya is aware of that.

Kavya knows very well, Adi is not a bad person and still loves her. And she knows he is alone and doesn't have at least 1 well wisher. She knows that Adi must have struggled to live alone for 9 months without her. 

I think, she was expecting Malini would have taken care of him in her absence. But after the bomb scene, when Malini lashed at Adi, Kavya came to know Malini also manipulated him (look at Kavya's expressions there).

Also, the situation is changed now, Kavya knows his family members want to kill him and only she can save him, no one else. So, she will fight for his life now, even if she has to face his hatred.

Yes, hopefully the makers show him at least a better person.

CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You do have a point saying since Adi's family hate n humiliate her she shud go. But what about Adi? If she leaves him there, he will become more toxic with such poisoned ppl around him.

CherryKavya thumbnail

Oh so very well explained by you Rakeshji. 

I agree this is not the time for Kavya to leave Adi alone in Pradhan house, now that he has been attacked twice n has come to know that Amma is behind this. She shud be beside him all the time which she is doing now 

CherryKavya thumbnail

Hum thodi script writers hain? Hum imagine kar rahein hain. Current situation solve hone ke baad kya rakha hai next only makers can tell