anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

--Boring post warning ⚠️

I'm feeling bored just writing this but I have to because I have written so much on this forum, I don't want to give up at the end. But you can save yourself the boredom by quitting right away--

I can see that they are in a frenzy to conclude the show. But this is no way of going about it. This ending tops the list of intolerable sequences on this show.

In the latest episode, Ambika for no rhyme or reason has chosen to believe Kesar. She has calmly asked Kesar to bring Suraj in front of her so that she can tell him that he is dead for her 🙄 

That's it. That's all the reaction she has when she learns the levels of cruelty her son stooped to with Kabir and Kesar 😒

Then she declares that Kabir is her son by performing Satyanarayan pooja with him. She thinks that once everything is resolved, she will do justice to her daughter (implying that she'll get her married to Kabir) 

Well, to be honest, I am not too surprised with her not caring about Suraj. She never really did from day one of this serial.

But I did expect her to apologize to Kabir and for them to have an emotional mother-son scene. After all, she has finally accepted him after such a harsh rejection. There was nothing. Not a single dialogue between them.

So all the high points that we viewers were anticipating - Ambika-Kesar reunion, Ambika-Kabir reunion were tackled in the first seven or eight emotionless minutes of this episode.

Then Kesar ran off to catch hold of Suraj in some hotel after a tip off, without informing Kabir of course. Because her agenda is always to make everyone miserable. I'm glad to see her consistency till the end 👍

Anway, all this is happening in the midst of Ansh and Aarti's wedding because there is some unexplained urgency to expose Suraj before they are married. I have no idea how these two events are related and I don't care enough at this point to even want to know.

Anyhow, Kabir has got to know Kesar is behind Suraj, so to save her life he is off behind her, leaving his sister's wedding mid-way. (Please let her die Kabir, pretty please. Just for once, don't bother) So, the family is worried about who will do kanyadaan for Aarti because Kabir committed to doing it. 

What is the meaning of this? Her father is standing right there! Who behaves like this? But whatever!

This gives Hetal an opportunity to do her daily routine - accuse Kesar and Kabir of an affair since they have gone missing from the wedding 🥱🥱😴😴

Cut to preview, which is even worse. Ya, believe it or not, it is - 

Suraj is in the Rajgaur house. He has apparently thown mitti ka tel on Kesar and set fire in front of her. Kabir is shielding her and assuring that he won't let anything happen to her. All family members are watching from the outside in shock. Suraj is not even hiding his face. Ambika is nowhere to be seen. So of course, she'll save them.

What is happening here? What was the point of Suraj plotting and planning since ages if this is what he wanted to do at the end - openly try to murder Kesar 😕 

What is up with these writers? How do they manage to end every track in such a disappointing way? Yesterday's episode was such a filler with the leads standing like wallpapers. And today they behave like they don't have enough time to conclude any track meaningfully!?!

The least they could have done was to create an emotionally powerful climax so that people would remember the show with at least some fondness. As of now, we can't wait for the show to end 😠😐🫤

Edited by anon91 - 1 months ago