anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

The only mantra that seems to be driving this show is, "Don't get the leads together at any cost!" I guess this must be the first show touching 200 episodes in which the lead couple has not been established even once.

The audience wants to see Kesbir but the PH seems to avoid making this couple like the plague. The unanswered question is WHY??!! What have they left to lose?

The story has gone to the dogs now. I mean- 

Suraj acting juvenile by disguising himself as an old man and purposely takraoing with Kesar in the market! WTH?!😬

Aarti drinking poison and going to a busy market to die?! If you want to suicide why will you do it in public? 🫨

Ambika saying things like, "Ek baar ko main Kesar ko Suraj ki maut ke liye maaf kar deti par usne jo mera muh kaala karwaya aur Kabir se kaha ki usne Suraj se shaadi karke galti ki, uske liye maaf nahi karungi." I mean really? Your son's death is forgiveable but some random petty nonsense is not?? 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

Jinal actually slitting her wrist to prevent the Ansh-Aarti wedding and Ambika giving her one slap and tying a cloth around it!! Not even calling the doctor?!?! 🙄😬😬 

And the latest episode is just the worst. I mean Suraj is MIA since really long now (not that I'm complaining, I mean thank God for big mercies) but even Kabir and Kesar had barely one scene. So what are they busy showing? Shakuntala's greed, Jinal's tantrums, Aarti-Ansh's disgusting romance and Ambika's weird statements!! Who's watching the show for this? But as I said earlier, the only agenda is to NOT show what the audience wants - Kabir (Kabir beating Suraj to be precise 😂👊👊)and Kesar-Kabir.

Can't this Suraj drama be shown alongside their love story? Can't it even be shown after their marriage? I mean since Kabir and Suraj are brothers now, Suraj can wreak havoc even after Kesbir marriage. But there's some really big block when it comes to showing Kesar wanting to be with Kabir which is beyond comprehension.

The show is boring to death as of now with not even the slightest respite of anything appealing. Absolute trash is all I can say for it 🫤

Edited by anon91 - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I love reading your rants!!

I guess they are just super confused with what to do. smiley36

But wasn't Kesar big family about to come!

There was a brother searching for sister.

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you ❤️😁

Kesar's bro Prateek vanished into the thin air just like everyone does on this show 😂

I guess the budget is very limited. Yesterday, after ages Ansh's father and Aarti's father appeared on the show just because their children were getting engaged. So I think they cut costs by sacrificing one actor for two 🤣🤣

I remember when Suraj was consistently on the show, Kabir would barely have two scenes in a week. Now that Kabir is there regularly, Suraj has barely two scenes a week.

Budget tight hai 😂

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anon91

Thank you ❤️😁

Kesar's bro Prateek vanished into the thin air just like everyone does on this show 😂

I guess the budget is very limited. Yesterday, after ages Ansh's father and Aarti's father appeared on the show just because their children were getting engaged. So I think they cut costs by sacrificing one actor for two 🤣🤣

I remember when Suraj was consistently on the show, Kabir would barely have two scenes in a week. Now that Kabir is there regularly, Suraj has barely two scenes a week.

Budget tight hai 😂

Chalo!! That means show is going to end soon!!.

If Kesar's own family came back.. after Suraj got exposed and thrown out of Rajgaur family..

Things would have gone somewhat this way:

Suraj's mom feels regret treating Kesar that way.

Kesar will leave Rajgaurs to be with her real family.. which is also super rich.

Maybe Kesar's father hates Rajgaur family for what they did to his daughter and forbids them to have any contact with his daughter.

Kesar gets pampered in her new house.

New house comes with new set of evil villians

Kabir will be properly accepted by Rajgaur family.

Now Suraj's mom will see the error of her ways and Love Kabir properly.

Now, suraj's mom and kesar miss each other.. living miles apart.

mother daughter reunion helped by the new son, Kabir.

Kesar's family also forgive Rajgaurs reluctantly.

Rajgaurs want Kabir and kesar to marry.. but not kesar's family.. they just got their daughter back.

Rich families fight against each other because of this marriage.

marriage will be fixed after Kesar confesses her love to kabir.

then some other problem happens during the marriage.

Kabir becomes angsty businessman every ITV needs.

and so on..so on..

Phew... thank god this will not happen.. The show will end

anon91 thumbnail

Haha 😂😂

True. They seem to be in a rush to end it.

Today, for no reason, Ambika has sided with Kesar and Kabir again. Kesar and Kabir have gone into a frenzy to catch Suraj. 

Ambika has thought of getting Kesar married to Kabir again. She's always eager about this 😂