Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: cougarTown

she does not..which are these back to back BB films..that too 9..thats entirely false..so yeah better to exit than making up false claims

It's not FALSE claims. Look up the movies rs did in between slb movies, it was huge a flop and the movies with dp was a huge hit. Just because katrina's film flopped does not mean you need to take your anger out on dp and personally attack a member like me. So goodbye with your negative energy, don't need it. Dp should sign women centric movies light hearted movies that has similar storyline to piku and cocktail. Of course she got pregnant and drop out of amit's film but she would've delivered a huge hit with that women centric movie. 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Terenaina

It's not FALSE claims. Look up the movies rs did in between slb movies, it was huge a flop and the movies with dp was a huge hit. Just because katrina's film flopped does not mean you need to take your anger out on dp and personally attack a member like me. So goodbye with your negative energy, don't need it. Dp should sign women centric movies light hearted movies that has similar storyline to piku and cocktail. Of course she got pregnant and drop out of amit's film but she would've delivered a huge hit with that women centric movie. 

i just asked you to back your claim of BACK TO BACK 9 bb hits..which does not exist..so yeahh..peace out..lets not pollute this thread any further..bye

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I'm so happy, this is a win for ALL women. 

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Audience reaction; so happy for Bebo, and all the girls. But super happy as a bebo fan!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMQpvxRu490

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

I hope so too

any idea on budget?

gotta be small , you could tell by the production value . Easy hit tho . I am just waiting for the day ladies get a BB stampsmiley36lets see🤞