Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosyme thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Kareena has a huge fan following in Middle East also.

Edited by Rosyme - 3 months ago
loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hope this one becomes a huge success and these girls will have a franchise of their own. 🤞

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya185

Deepika doesn’t pick good commercial subjects for her solo projects like chappaak her face was not recognisable, the subject was too serious and not commercial. Padmavaat was centred on her character and did extremely well. Piku was a hit and did well.

exactly, fan of dp but sorry I don't want to watch chhapaak because her face is not recognizable and we already deal with difficult situation in real life but the fact that chhapaak which was flop movie made money close to some other actresses hit films in small budget movies says a lot. And I give credit for slb movies working because of dp because rs other movies in between was a huge flop movies like lootera, befikre, kill and etc.

https://www.onearabia.me/bollywood/crew-film-review-kareena-kriti-tabu-entertaining-laughter-ride-011-17213.html 

The viral review can be seen here:

#CrewReview : ⭐⭐⭐..

Edited by wat_up - 3 months ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Deepika, katrina are / were hailed as huge female stars but they cannot even deliver a 4cr opener at the BO on their own names without big stars..their solo movies say it all..

And here we have kareena who gave a 10cr opener with Veere and is looking to hit close to the same number with Crew..that too 6 years later at 43..

It only shows that media perception and ground reality are totally diff..katrina/ deepika may have huge social media following but it is kareena who brings in the crowd in cinemas and on her name alone and she has proved it once again after veere..

As Kareena's fan, I do have to somewhat disagree. I think kareena does have BO pull, but so do Deepika and Kat. For girls though, it depends on the projects they pick. Kareena has a good knack for picking more commercial projects that tend to click and Deepika does too. I think that girls as a multi-cast film have been SEVERELY underutilized. And here we are seeing audience will flock to the theaters to watch an all female buddy film just as they would to an all male cast. I think we would have seen a similar response to Jee Le Zara, but it never got made. But anyway, Crew reviews and so far the advance estimates are https://x.com/Faariiiaa/status/1773367262654714356?s=20

Edited by desigal90 - 3 months ago

I think credit should be given to the team and all the actresses. To me the reason having interest is the plot the trailer and theme. Tabu is a powerhouse too and has had hits as well. I bringing this up because most just talking on Kareena only. Diljit songs also helped pump up the movie as well even veera da wedding was a girls chick movie that clicked. Regardless its women power !! 

Edited by wat_up - 3 months ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I was looking forward to see the promotions of tabu, kareena and kriti together but I only see kareena and kriti doing interviews solo. Maybe they are busy with shooting movies but was excited to see the interviews of all 3 girls together, we only got the launch event of all 3 of them together.