Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

bit letdown for me as i was expecting much moresmiley36i wanted begum and tabu to go for the kill..but nah, sorry didn't happen. yes they were all good, surprising kirti likeable here,smiley36 but nothing that will make you go wow. tabu gets best lines, and her comic timing smiley20from trailers it looked like begum is gonna kill it...but damn...what a miss. yes there were moments..but not enough. and i say these trailers are deceiving at times.smiley36actually first half was pretty flat...thank god it picks up in 2nd half. the songs didn't work for me...and even the picturisation nothing to rave about. and why begum didn't dance on choli ke peeche, in the promos she was shaking it..what happenedsmiley36she looked gorgeous in that saree tho. i really liked that customs lady...'sona kidhar hai'smiley36daljit and kapil, nah bhi aatein koi farak nahi padtaasmiley36i don't know mann...bollywood need good writers asap. we had begum and tabu..the director could have done wonders, what a miss.

chalo...one time watch, just go with low expectation guys.

What else did you expect?Kareena does not even come close to Tabu's toenails when acting is concerned. Tabu will slay Kareena as expected.
Edited by JackSparrowcraz - 6 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

To be honest, I never ever go with expectation into a movie or a book, only with curiosity (the same approach I have for persons...and stories almost always are about people and their interactions).

It is screened in Germany but not at times I could go to watch it...sadly.

I think, I would just enjoy three women to do something that (Indian) women 'shouldn't do' smiley36

Yesterday, I watched "Gone Girl" on Netflix (after having read the novel years ago)...ah...criminal minds are soooo gripping smiley16

Edited by Clochette - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

To be honest, I never ever go with expectation into a movie or a book, only with curiosity (the same approach I have for persons...and stories almost always are about people and their interactions).

It is screened in Germany but not at times I could go to watch it...sadly.

I think, I would just enjoy three women to do something that (Indian) women 'shouldn't do' smiley36

Yesterday, I watched "Gone Girl" on Netflix (after having read the novel years ago)...ah...criminal minds are soooo gripping smiley16

I wished the movie was something on those means

Taran as said 10.28

boi 9-9.5 so women power it is

Crew

Edited by wat_up - 6 months ago