Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 months ago

I think another thing people are overlooking is that this is a comedy. Comedy is the hardest genre period. That too a female-led comedy.

Most female centric films are serious and heavy subjects. This is a refreshing change.

Even Gangu opened at 9crores (although I don’t believe it’s an accurate number, starring so called number 1 actress of Bollywood and the bestest director ever na?

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Friday opening day was Holiday but not National Holiday. Only Government offices were closed.

Private companies had working day.

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I think another thing people are overlooking is that this is a comedy. Comedy is the hardest genre period. That too a female-led comedy.

Most female centric films are serious and heavy subjects. This is a refreshing change.

Even Gangu opened at 9crores (although I don’t believe it’s an accurate number, starring so called number 1 actress of Bollywood and the bestest director ever na?

will give review soon waiting on bri review. yes comedy isnt easy but that not problem here at least to me. I now understand why some said on the writing n the 1st half as it was slow n things n drama n less on how they were planning their heists then in second part it picked up n the girls started rocking the story
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

bit letdown for me as i was expecting much moresmiley36i wanted begum and tabu to go for the kill..but nah, sorry didn't happen. yes they were all good, surprising kirti likeable here,smiley36 but nothing that will make you go wow. tabu gets best lines, and her comic timing smiley20from trailers it looked like begum is gonna kill it...but damn...what a miss. yes there were moments..but not enough. and i say these trailers are deceiving at times.smiley36actually first half was pretty flat...thank god it picks up in 2nd half. the songs didn't work for me...and even the picturisation nothing to rave about. and why begum didn't dance on choli ke peeche, in the promos she was shaking it..what happenedsmiley36she looked gorgeous in that saree tho. i really liked that customs lady...'sona kidhar hai'smiley36daljit and kapil, nah bhi aatein koi farak nahi padtaasmiley36i don't know mann...bollywood need good writers asap. we had begum and tabu..the director could have done wonders, what a miss.

chalo...one time watch, just go with low expectation guys.

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wow 10 cr opening is a big deal. Wel done ladies.

Originally posted by: Briaahna

bit letdown for me as i was expecting much moresmiley36i wanted begum and tabu to go for the kill..but nah, sorry didn't happen. yes they were all good, surprising kirti likeable here,smiley36 but nothing that will make you go wow. tabu gets best lines, and her comic timing smiley20from trailers it looked like begum is gonna kill it...but damn...what a miss. yes there were moments..but not enough. and i say these trailers are deceiving at times.smiley36actually first half was pretty flat...thank god it picks up in 2nd half. the songs didn't work for me...and even the picturisation nothing to rave about. and why begum didn't dance on choli ke peeche, in the promos she was shaking it..what happenedsmiley36she looked gorgeous in that saree tho. i really liked that customs lady...'sona kidhar hai'smiley36daljit and kapil, nah bhi aatein koi farak nahi padtaasmiley36i don't know mann...bollywood need good writers asap. we had begum and tabu..the director could have done wonders, what a miss.

chalo...one time watch, just go with low expectation guys.

wow we both on the same page regarding the movie I thought we disagree. I too mentioned how the 1st part was slow and only the second part is where it picked up and the music too and the scene was when SPOILER : kirti said let’s outsmart the cons then the women started to het into the heist mode otherwise in the start it was dragging and yes no dance and the songs situational to the movie. Though I did like the choli ke peeche at the party it elevated the movie. The Sona kitne Sona song was to slow to me lol and naina was just in the credits. I thought both Kareena n Tabu nailed their parts but yes Tabu had the best lines n her n kapil scenes to me were entertaining but Diljit n kirti scenes were akward n yes the men hardly did much in the movie n was disappointed that Diljit was wasted in the movie. The writing could have been better n here I agree with those who criticized the writer. Spoiler : having the plot based on real incident in airline industry that wasn’t bad though but I wish it was more like oceans 8 and had that thought going into the movie and as u said the trailer wasn’t how the movie was depicted n the glam shown in the videos wasn’t in the movie so that might have disappointed some guys lol who thought it be like tripti in animal or women exposing in general lol. No wonder this movie appealing more to women then the men based on public reviews.

Originally posted by: Bleue

Wow 10 cr opening is a big deal. Wel done ladies.

well 9 - maybe 9.5 to be exact but that’s estimate actual will be out tomorrow.
Edited by wat_up - 6 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

What yr at movies so far , nothing that makes you go wow smiley12the scripts/ roles written for Bollywood actresses to portray . Disappointing! No depth.

I thought crew could be it 😞seriously hardly any lines really cracked me . Did they mute some of the lines 😳when you really look forward for a female movie but it ends up as just halka phulka show 😬movie ends and I walk with heads down , holding my tears 😂ek aur miss 😩