Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Kriti physically fits the role of an air hostress far more than any other actress.

I think Kiara could easily play an air hostess too. In this song Kiarrahttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ms2dXQ0gpDA&pp=ygURSGVybGFuIHRvb3RoIGdheWk%3D
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Just came home from the theater. Despite a random thursday night, the theater was full! And my god was a fun ride!

The movie starts off with a slow first half but has a much more enjoyable and engaging 2nd half. Great storyline, very unique and great dialogues. Wish they had incorporated the songs a bit better. They were all situational but they COULD have made Kareena do choreography for Choli; in the movie she's not dancing at all. It's just in the background.

The strength is definitely the cast and their chemistry with each other. They really play well off one another and heighten each other's performance. It's hard to explain, but nobody is trying to outdo the other; they're just working together.

My favorite of course is Bebo; just based on her sheer screen presence and comic timing. Her character is also very endearing. Tabu is brilliant because she is Tabu. She has the best one liners and steals the scenes in many instances. But KRITI really surprised me! She was not in the background, nor overshadowed. She really held her own; gave an amazing performance. She doesnt quite have the screen presence of Tabu and Bebo, but she's a great actress and looked stunning.

4/5 Rating from me. The row behind me was occupied by an entire group of women in there 40s; and they were laughing and enjoying the ride. Highly recommended!

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Just came home from the theater. Despite a random thursday night, the theater was full! And my god was a fun ride!

The movie starts off with a slow first half but has a much more enjoyable and engaging 2nd half. Great storyline, very unique and great dialogues. Wish they had incorporated the songs a bit better. They were all situational but they COULD have made Kareena do choreography for Choli; in the movie she's not dancing at all. It's just in the background.

The strength is definitely the cast and their chemistry with each other. They really play well off one another and heighten each other's performance. It's hard to explain, but nobody is trying to outdo the other; they're just working together.

My favorite of course is Bebo; just based on her sheer screen presence and comic timing. Her character is also very endearing. Tabu is brilliant because she is Tabu. She has the best one liners and steals the scenes in many instances. But KRITI really surprised me! She was not in the background, nor overshadowed. She really held her own; gave an amazing performance. She doesnt quite have the screen presence of Tabu and Bebo, but she's a great actress and looked stunning.

4/5 Rating from me. The row behind me was occupied by an entire group of women in there 40s; and they were laughing and enjoying the ride. Highly recommended!

How long is Diljit even in the film for ?

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

just logged in, hoping you left your review tysm! Cannot wait!

book marking so can update in pg 1 ur review

Trade reviews

Edited by wat_up - 6 months ago