Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

982283 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

In terms of performances, the leading ladies deliver standout acts. Kareena Kapoor Khan shines with her impeccable portrayal of Jasmine, infusing the character with charisma and wit. Tabu's performance as Geeta is equally impressive, showcasing her versatility as an actress. Kriti Sanon holds her ground with a strong performance, complementing the dynamic duo with her presence. Diljit Dosanjh and Kapil Sharma deliver delightful performances in their supporting roles, adding depth to the ensemble cast.

https://www.bollyquick.in/2024/03/crew-movie-review-golden-flight-of.html

Originally posted by: Briaahna

nope . Only Tabu and Begum 🙏

when u seeing it ?
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Wow

Not a single bad review so far

Kia hi baat hai

so happy for the girls..girl power..smiley27

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: desigal90

Whos' gonna be the first on this forum to watch it? I'm going in 4 hours, lol!

You... waiting for your review.

I am gonna watch on Saturday.

I guess tomorrow the other critics will give their reviews. I wonder what the women critics will say.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wat_up

when u seeing it ?

most likely tomorrow 😬

They seriously should have had Kiarra in it instead it’s kirti whom hardly any reviewer or those seeing the movie are saying she as much impact . It’s mainly Kareena n tabu.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

They seriously should have had Kiarra in it instead it’s kirti whom hardly any reviewer or those seeing the movie are saying she as much impact . It’s mainly Kareena n tabu.

That's because Kareena and Tabu have way more experience. Same thing would happen with a newer male star with a more established actress (Kareena) and a veteran (Tabu). The point is that it isn't a competition, in fact Kriti holding her own means that she's likely given the best performance of her career.

Why would changing the lead be any different? I don't see how that makes any sense - Kiara has more chemistry with male leads, whereas Kriti has more chemistry with her female costars, not to mention Kriti physically fits the role of an air hostress far more than any other actress.

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

That's because Kareena and Tabu have way more experience. Same thing would happen with a newer male star with a more established actress (Kareena) and a veteran (Tabu). The point is that it isn't a competition, in fact Kriti holding her own means that she's likely given the best performance of her career.

Why would changing the lead be any different? I don't see how that makes any sense - Kiara has more chemistry with male leads, whereas Kriti has more chemistry with her female costars, not to mention Kriti physically fits the role of an air hostress far more than any other actress.

i disageee with this and think Kiarra would have held her own and even some other actresses were they given kirti’s role. Plus Kiarra n Diljit have good chemistry in their previous movie whereas kirti doesn’t with him. Kiarra and Kareena both were in the same movie good news with Diljit and Kiarra and Kareena looked good together and both have a good bonding ( so these three have worked together previously) and in this movie Diljit seemed more at ease with Kareena then kirti with whom he was paired with lol 😂. As said the scene stealers are Kareena n tabu in this movie n then Diljit n kapil, kirti is the weakest in this movie per reviews other then her skin show n being a dimwit in the movie.