Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Rosyme

I feel Sachin should make Arjun Tendulkar spend some time with Dhoni. He may groom him well even in the nets.

Why should Dhoni groom a rival team player Arjun? Simply because heโ€™s the great Sachinโ€™s son doesnโ€™t mean Dhoni should train him..

If Dhoni joins Indian coaching team in some capacity, then itโ€™s justified OR if Dhoni joins MI coaching team in some capacity, then itโ€™s justified.

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

I like Rohit and not that fond of Hardik but I donโ€™t get the immense hate for Hardik. I mean MI had to find a younger captain sooner or later, I donโ€™t know why giving Hardik the captaincy became such a problem that MI fans are not even supporting their own team! Other teams are doing that too, but why is it only Hardik getting the backlash? This got me wondering even before MI lost their matches.

For me 

It isn't even about Hardik replacing Rohit.

Blame should be on the management.

They could have shown that Rohit left the Captaincy but they replaced him. This was the least they should have done for him. 

Abhi kal ko agar koyi bahar wala aakar Gaikwad ko bhi replace karega toh CSK fans will get angry but blame will be on management not the player coming in. 

Rohit made them win trophies it is management who disrespected him but saara blame and abuse is put on Pandya.

Yaha toh Rohit replace ho gaya, hurt samajh aata hain but sirf Pandya ko gaaliyaan dena.

That is just bad  

Edited by Palak2812 - 1 months ago

Dhoni was replaced and Smith was made the Captain in 2017 for RPS

But we didnโ€™t go to abuse Smith.

Rather we showed our annoyance to the owner, we still hate that owner as he even said nonsense about Dhoni. 

This is IPL except for few players like Dhoni for CSK and most probably VK for RCB a player is never bigger than the franchise. 

So abusing a player who replaced your favorite is not that samajhdhari ka kaam rather cook the management.

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Dhoni was replaced and Smith was made the Captain in 2017 for RPS

But we didnโ€™t go to abuse Smith.

Rather we showed our annoyance to the owner, we still hate that owner as he even said nonsense about Dhoni. 

This is IPL except for few players like Dhoni for CSK and most probably VK for RCB a player is never bigger than the franchise. 

So abusing a player who replaced your favorite is not that samajhdhari ka kaam rather cook the management.

That owner blocked many people on twitter and i am still blocked.smiley37smiley39

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

That owner blocked many people on twitter and i am still blocked.smiley37smiley39

Wow smiley37 that's a different level of brag smiley37

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

I like Rohit and not that fond of Hardik but I donโ€™t get the immense hate for Hardik. I mean MI had to find a younger captain sooner or later, I donโ€™t know why giving Hardik the captaincy became such a problem that MI fans are not even supporting their own team! Other teams are doing that too, but why is it only Hardik getting the backlash? This got me wondering even before MI lost their matches.

In RCB, Virat stepped down as captain and then Faf was given captaincy. In CSK, dhoni stepped down as captain and then Rutu was given the captaincy. But in MI, captaincy was snatched from Rohit and given to Hardik that is why Rohit fans are angry with Hardik.Had the same thing happened with Virat and Dhoni, their fans had also treated their successors in the same as Hardik is treated now. In India cricket idols are worshipped as God so Hardik knew that is going to happen with him. It's kind of test for him. Let's see if he is able to silence his haters

Edited by SlatePencil - 1 months ago
SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

People are bashing him because he opted for MI for money. 

And I feel, his body language is arrogant, and, to some extent, it shows his reckless attitude, in a way, his lack of commitment! 

I am a diehard MI supporter because of Nita Ambani and Rohit Sharma. 

Now, I may not be able to connect with that team. 

Everything comes with a price. He got the money but at the same time earned the wrath of Rohit fans. This situation will make him a great leader or break him. Lets see where he reaches.

Edited by SlatePencil - 1 months ago