Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Posted: 1 months ago

Pitch Report
The pitches here have supported a fair fight between bat and ball, with 180-plus being a par total here in the previous season. The pitch at the Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium in Hyderabad for the Sunrisers and Mumbai game will be ideal for batting. The average first innings score at the venue during the last season was 174. The team batting first won four games whereas the ones chasing three last season.

SoniRita thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Head-to-Head Record

Matches Played 21

Mumbai Indians won 12

Sunrisers Hyderabad Won 09

No Result NIL

First Played May 1, 2013

Last Played May 21, 2023

Edited by SoniRita - 1 months ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Today’s Match Prediction: Sunrisers Hyderabad to win the match

IMG_8223.jpeg

Edited by SoniRita - 1 months ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

Delhi Capitals

Thanks for the tag and thread, Soni!❀️

Amru4krish thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Thanks for the tag smiley31

Hope SRH wins... 

SoniRita thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Did you know?

- After a successful IPL season in 2022, in which he scored 413 runs at a strike rate of 158.24, Rahul Tripathi has struggled to make an impact. He scored a lone fifty in IPL 2023 and had an average domestic season for Goa too, with only one fifty-plus score in 19 innings across formats. His IPL average in Hyderabad is 19.11. 

- Jasprit Bumrah is only two wickets away from becoming the second Indian pacer to get to 150 wickets in IPL after Bhuvneshwar Kumar. 

WildestDreams thumbnail

Delhi Capitals

Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium: Pitch Reports

The Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium is traditionally known to have a flat surface and the pitch will help the spinners. Ideally, the team winning the toss should consider fielding first keeping in mind the dew factor in Hyderabad. 

IPL 2024: SRH vs MI weather report

The weather in Hyderabad is expected to be around 31 degrees Celsius at the start of the match, cooling down slightly to 29 degrees later. There's no rain expected, and humidity will stay below 46%.

SoniRita thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

What they said? 

"I feel the team is exactly the same. We still have goals and the team environment is really great. Rohit is still an amazing leader and I still learn from him every day, as well as Hardik. I learn from him. I feel the team environment is really in a good place and we are ready for whatever lies ahead for us as a team"

Dewald Brevis on the change of captaincy at Mumbai Indians

β€œI think IPL is always...teams that have done well...you got to make your home a fortress. We've got some experienced (players) in our team that have played a lot here. So we'll use that experience. It's really important to win at home" - Pat Cummins, SRH captain.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Royal Challengers Bengaluru

Hope sKY and Hasaranga come back soon!

Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Yay! I want Bumrah to finish his 150 wickets and aim for a greater milestonesmiley41 also Hyderabad is my hometown but SRH never felt my own because not many AP/Telangana players in the team.

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Did you know?

- After a successful IPL season in 2022, in which he scored 413 runs at a strike rate of 158.24, Rahul Tripathi has struggled to make an impact. He scored a lone fifty in IPL 2023 and had an average domestic season for Goa too, with only one fifty-plus score in 19 innings across formats. His IPL average in Hyderabad is 19.11. 

- Jasprit Bumrah is only two wickets away from becoming the second Indian pacer to get to 150 wickets in IPL after Bhuvneshwar Kumar. 

Edited by Rsrockz - 1 months ago