Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 27th Mar 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Agreed he's new. But these are professionals. Not amateurs. 

If handed dialogues or scene where in Abhira is being called beti and Madhav is called papa by her , i think any actor  can tell thats emotional scene. So yea he has no connect now to story coz he's new. But thats where experience and acting comes in! If he cant look emotional because he is shooting day 1 or 2 on the show, he needs to use some tropes. Glycerin use karleta. Kuch toh emotion dikhata. Why does he look blank?! 

I blame makers also. Whats the point of Armaan there? If they made him witness it, he needs to  react. They could have omitted Armaan from scene and shown only Madhav Abhira scene. 

I think it's the directors fault to be honest. If he told him the instructions I think rohit would've pulled it off. I think they were hurry to shoot holy sequence to create a bank of episodes this is why they didn't put so much effort in small things like these 

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Abhira Madhav moment: the emotion on Armaan face lacked the tenderness that is required for that moment. It was a very special moment but emotion on Armaan’s face subdued its impact. Maybe the makers asked Armaan to enact that scene in that way. He showed some surprise and then immediately asked about Ruhi. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sawri67

I think it's the directors fault to be honest. If he told him the instructions I think rohit would've pulled it off. I think they were hurry to shoot holy sequence to create a bank of episodes this is why they didn't put so much effort in small things like these 

But if they were in a rush to shoot, they could just omit him from the scene. He wasn't needed in that moment of papa beti. These are not small things. These are the few poignant, sweet moments. These guys are professionals. So them being in a rush is no excuse to give shoddy end product. And directors ke alava, Rohit himself just from scene dialogues can tell its a sweet moment. Why is he blankly staring. He's not a new comer. He has prior acting experience. Does he need to be handheld like a toddler?! 

If someone had a camera on my face as audience watching that scene, I would have given better expression than Rohit did as Armaan. He simply needed to react. He did not need to know the full story to realize that he needed to react in that moment. 

I don't want to be harsh coz its still early days for him. But these are the little things that can make an impression on me as audience.  If he had come in and picked up some nuances to show in these scenes just based on dialogues or simply reacting to the scene being played out, I'd have been very impressed. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: free_willy

Abhira Madhav moment: the emotion on Armaan face lacked the tenderness that is required for that moment. It was a very special moment but emotion on Armaan’s face subdued its impact. Maybe the makers asked Armaan to enact that scene in that way. He showed some surprise and then immediately asked about Ruhi. 

If makers  asked him to look blank then thats ridiculous. They didn't need him in scene. 

He faltered big time. 

It actually ruined the sweet scene. 

Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh characters mein fit in ke chakkar mein we are missing Abhimaan . These Abhimaan  scenes supposed to be emotional,  goofey, fun and memorable. But Abhimaan scenes we are getting are  just meh!

Yes Rohit can have all the time he want but we are not going to get back this phase of their relation. This is the phase I was anticipating the most. 

Edited by Oishiii - 2 months ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

If makers  asked him to look blank then thats ridiculous. They didn't need him in scene. 

He faltered big time. 

It actually ruined the sweet scene. 

see part of me agrees with this completely and another part of me wonders if they were trying to show him as being concerned about this relationship growing this far since their marriage is a deal and is supposed to end in less than a year. it is why abhira looks at him as to what do i do, but madhav interrupts it. i am hoping i am wrong and the actor just didn't do the scene right

I think this time they have messed up with s4 due to changes plus storyline

Character actor kabhi bhi change kar dete hai

It would be better if they close this serial instead bring new serial  bahut chalaiya 15 saal

Edited by Anjelica18021 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Sa7861

see part of me agrees with this completely and another part of me wonders if they were trying to show him as being concerned about this relationship growing this far since their marriage is a deal and is supposed to end in less than a year. it is why abhira looks at him as to what do i do, but madhav interrupts it. i am hoping i am wrong and the actor just didn't do the scene right

Rohit ke expressions starting se kuch ha hi nhi rahe  hai