Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Here I am with my thoughts (which nobody asked for smiley36)

I don't know what the casting people are smoking, however, how can they mess up this bad? After doing a good job with Jatayu, this is so disappointing. Maata Shabari needed a solid actress, what is this? smiley18 Old sages are casted so perfectly, couldn't they find similar actress? The makeup to make her look old looks more like she has some skin disease smiley22

Trijata is cute. She has three cute buns, to justify her name perhaps. Prachi did well in not bursting into laughter after looking at her. smiley36

She reminded me of Suga smiley9

Shurpanakha is fast replacing Prachi as my object of acting criticism. What are those ridiculous expressions and what is that atrocious dialogue delivery smiley8

Lankesh's rajdarbar or whatever it's called, is too yellow for my liking. So yellow that Mandodari also started appearing yellow from head to toe. Add some color to the woman please, like rubies, emeralds, corals... I hope I got the names correct smiley36

To tolerate this Meghnaad all through Yuddha kand, I'll have to start smoking whatever the casting team smokes.

I'm so not looking forward to today's episode smiley44

Hey if not for trijata or shurpu or anyone else watch today episode for lakshman. Shabri ke joothe ber and his expression. Hope the makers do include that.  Last time we saw we all laughed so much and so many memes were made of lakshman ji expression on joothe ber 

Please don't get me wrong but everything related to Lanka has to be yellow as it was made of gold smiley16

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Please don't get me wrong but everything related to Lanka has to be yellow as it was made of gold smiley16

Ya that I was thinking same lines Lanka is made of gold that's why yellow color unlike the other movie where dark Lanka was shown

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Ya that I was thinking same lines Lanka is made of gold that's why yellow color unlike the other movie where dark Lanka was shown

The great Adi Purush smiley37

Originally posted by: ananya3129

The great Adi Purush smiley37

Maine naam nahi liya 😂

Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Updated please??

Wah lankesh is wearing red sari and jewellery 😂😂

And as if trijata was not enough now ekjata also there.  Why do they have unicorn horns on their head 😮🤔

Meghnaad keeps tilting his head. 

Ramji reaches shabrimata kutiya

Lakshman making faces.  😂😂😂

Both scary rakshasi forcibly trying to take sita and their hands got burnt

Ravan scolds them for forcing sita

Mandodari and vibishan try to explain lankesh but they r shut up 

Some explanation by ramji on jootha food but precap even lakshman having bers.  

Episode ABT to end. Dialogues ok ok I m only describing what I'm seeing. 

Ok can't make out shabri dialogue but something along being of low caste etc.

Today ber scene and comical rakshas.

Next week ram Hanuman Milan.

Lankesh dressed well but pls someone cut his hair short.  🤦

Had to mention this about weird messy colourful hair with red sari and jewellery 😂😂😂