Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Looks like till Hiba is back from leave it will be stretched hospital drama… even in sbs they didn’t say anything about her health .. .. & good in bts we didn’t get to see this Ms celebrity lady … looks like only Basu’s r shooting 

I am relieved . Didnt want them on screen ,they take lot of screen space than the leads themselves .. 

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Whose love story Goddyji? 

Ani-Jhanak/ Ani-Arshi? smiley37

You should watch the SBS video @Thanuj posted. Krushal clearly says Jhanak is his responsibility and he wants to set her up before he leaves with Arshi abroad smiley29

Aisa Kon Karta Hai Bhai - fitriblog1

Oh no , would it again take a 180 degree after the actor rejoin her schedule.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I am relieved . Didnt want them on screen ,they take lot of screen space than the leads themselves .. 

I know… 10 epis & no dhaang ka good scenes with leads minus all that family blockage 

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yaa exactly smiley42 smiley38 & she always breaks his heart , which makes him more hurt 😔 but he deals that just so he can make her stay… cause once she leaves he knows she won’t return back to him… & this guy will allow her marriage to someone else smiley39smiley36… can’t wait for that track where he will go more crazy then he is now smiley36 hopefully we don’t get to see his Devdas sidesmiley18 already turning into majnu now smiley14smiley36

Devdas & Paro on the waysmiley14smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

Was watching initial story… I think Tejas is the only person who noticed Anirudh different feelings in his eyes for Jhanak smiley37 when both had met at her mom’s house smiley36 & rest all still don’t know Anirudh’s feelings including Anirudh himself smiley36… so Tejas is smart who saw future lover boy in Anirudhsmiley36smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Devdas & Paro on the waysmiley14smiley36

smiley19smiley19 hoping not smiley36smiley36

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Umeed pe dhuniya kayam haismiley37

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Was watching initial story… I think Tejas is the only person who noticed Anirudh different feelings in his eyes for Jhanak smiley37 when both had met at her mom’s house smiley36 & rest all still don’t know Anirudh’s feelings including Anirudh himself smiley36… so Tejas is smart who saw future lover boy in Anirudhsmiley36smiley36

Tejas is our last hopesmiley36 

he even warned shrishti about Ani ka pagalpansmiley36

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I mean to say Ani’s reaction is not that of a lover reaction. I don’t know if they will move towards love story. What did Krushal say?

He said Ani wants to set Jhanak up and then he will leave with Arshi after marriage to abroadsmiley44

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

There is two voice of reason in this entire show. 

One Appu- not sane enough but speaks the truth.smiley20

Another Tejas- Not insane enough but also speaks the truth.smiley36

Edited by Anusha16 - 3 months ago