Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Looks like till Hiba is back from leave it will be stretched hospital drama… even in sbs they didn’t say anything about her health .. .. & good in bts we didn’t get to see this Ms celebrity lady … looks like only Basu’s r shooting 

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Whose love story Goddyji? 

Ani-Jhanak/ Ani-Arshi? smiley37

You should watch the SBS video @Thanuj posted. Krushal clearly says Jhanak is his responsibility and he wants to set her up before he leaves with Arshi abroad smiley29

Aisa Kon Karta Hai Bhai - fitriblog1

I wouldn't read too much into Krushal's interview Anusha! He clearly is just saying what was shown till now - wonder if the actors even get their scenes / story graph so well in advance for him to comment on the RuNak love story! 

I could be wrong, but I hope I'm not because I'm only here for RuNak - if Ani marries Arshi I can't watch this show anymore 🤷‍♀️

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mridzy

I wouldn't read too much into Krushal's interview Anusha! He clearly is just saying what was shown till now - wonder if the actors even get their scenes / story graph so well in advance for him to comment on the RuNak love story! 

I could be wrong, but I hope I'm not because I'm only here for RuNak - if Ani marries Arshi I can't watch this show anymore 🤷‍♀️

I know. Even a lot of actors in limited Pakistani series these days don't get full script cuz they seem to change the story based on TRPs too, so how to expect anything from ITV writers? I am more like "Krushal... please don't say this and dash the hopes of already confused RuNak shippers after Holi fiasco..." 

Tumhare jaise log pehle sapne dikhate hai Phir kehte hai ki aisa nahi ...

samarp2 thumbnail

even I feel same… we don’t want to see him romancing Jhanak after he marries Arshi… hopefully he realises before all the mess & stops his marriage & also Jhanak’s if any is happening 

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

ohh so his jealousy starts from that time.. I am still at 14th epi… catching up there smiley36

Haa..oho good...enjoy it...I won't give more details to spoil your fun...watch it...you definitely will love his jealous side.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

+1....

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Haa..oho good...enjoy it...I won't give more details to spoil your fun...watch it...you definitely will love his jealous side.

so excited to see their journey smiley9 thanks smiley31smiley27

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Whose love story Goddyji? 

Ani-Jhanak/ Ani-Arshi? smiley37

You should watch the SBS video @Thanuj posted. Krushal clearly says Jhanak is his responsibility and he wants to set her up before he leaves with Arshi abroad smiley29

Aisa Kon Karta Hai Bhai - fitriblog1

I mean to say Ani’s reaction is not that of a lover reaction. I don’t know if they will move towards love story. What did Krushal say?

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What an episode!!

"Tumhare Zinda rehna mere liye kitani important hai" this line from Ani defined the entire episode.

It showed that Anirudh needs Jhanak because he loves her! 

Contrast this to the "Kya tum ji paoge mere bina" question and answers to Arshi where he said he won't be able to live without her - that's I love you because I need you - that's not even love! 🤷‍♀️ 

It's so crystal clear now that Ani is in love with the idea of the safe bubble he has created in his head and thinks it lies in his future with Arshi.

With the entrance of Jhanak in his life, Ani's notion of love has been challenged and the man is experiencing the "I need you because I love you" kind of love.

Writers you are forgiven for the mess you created on Holi with this wonderful wonderful episode!

Our boy Ani stood up for everyone who he held close to his heart and HOW!

Chotton, Bodo ma, jethu, Appu Di and Jhanak! 

Anirudh, I love you! And yes, I am Ani biased! 

I have to pause here and praise Krushal for the exemplary body language - I always praise him for the expressions, but his body language was top notch today! The wringing of the hands, the pressing his fingers to his temple, the taut shoulders - BRILLIANT! 

Also the insight into Ani's childhood was very well placed here - always knew that Ani was raised by jethu, Bodo ma and Chotton, which is why he turned out the way he is, and not like the vampire Boses.

As expected his ma and Baba had no time for him, and it was Chotton, jethu and Bodo ma who filled kid Ani's life with parental care and affection! Aww! 

Do you guys think Ani would have been a chubby wubby kid? 😁 Random thought, I know!

I knew there'll come a day when the dam of Ani's patience breaks and so glad it was because his people were targeted and insulted! 

I teared up when Ani said Chotton was like his god! NEVER NEVER ruin this bond, CVs - don't care what else you do for TRPs, but please don't touch the Ani-Chotton, Ani-Appu bonds!

I also love how Anjana speaks - she puts her points across and does so respectfully. Even when she is hitting a nail, she does it very sweetly 🤗🤣🤣. Ya, you go Bodo ma, pull up that useless son of yours!

Also, watch how open and ferocious Ani is in defending and fighting for Jhanak - that's entirely because that girl is not conscious to shut him up every time he tries to say something for her. And I want to watch the same from Ani when she says "Aap mere liye Kuch mat boliye sir ji" I want him to turn around to her with the same anger and tell her that he absolutely will and whenever someone tries to taunt her he will definitely stand up for her - and then go on to tell the boses off - please CVs yeh sach Kar do!

I don't even want to talk about how inhumane and vile the boses are that they don't even care that Jhanak might almost be d3ad! 

But then again, I guess I didn't even expect anything else. 

And I kept my entire focus on Ani today - he he, better use of my time! 😁

This episode did not have the heroine at all, was centered around her, yes, but Ani held forte so well! 

What an amazing episode and I want more of Ani blowing his head off at the Boses - yeah, shut them up, my boy! 

There is nothing I could disagree with you . Anirudh carried the entire episode on his shoulders . He is a power package .

I was so sad after watching the holi episodes..but this on did cover it all.

I liked how you noticed all the details of Anirudh in the entire epiosde , he deserves a lot of appreciation ...

You said it all Mridzy❤️👏

But these makers are mad people , they always show one good episode and the next few days the same old negative family 🙆🙆

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Same only for Runak

Edited by Jyotix - 3 months ago