Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

ohh really… I missed that part… just 2 days back had seen that epi.. it was during that Kashmir fest epi I guess

Rahul calls Ani during Arshi birthday celebration party night, that time he tells Ani...but that time Ani in jealous mode so he doesn't pay much attention to Rahul words.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rancho12345

Hahaha don't get me started on this they have problem with entire existence of Anirudha and want him to die and An Acha Aadmi should enter for Jhanak hence no matter what he did, doing, or will do, they will always bash him, even if he dies saving her life they will say he is trying to become great in eyes of Jhanak, why did he save her life? Did she ask him to do so? He did so to make her guilty for life.

When Ani was in party they said he is not fulfilling his responsibility regarding her, after that he increased his care for her so they say who is he to take her responsibility.

When he shows he has feelings for her, they have a problem and abuse him, when he shows he doesn't has feelings for her then also they have a problem and abuse him.

I wonder why are they even watching the show when they have so much problems with Male Lead And Lead Pair.

For them it's btr to watch Jhanak dieing than Anirudha lifting her to take to hospital.... I wonder what their condition will be when Jhanak Consummates her marriage with Anirudha.

In today's sbb segment, krushal said there is no friendship between Jhanak and Ani, Jhanak is his his responsibility.  So now they are bashing him on this point.. who is he to take J responsibility. How and when she became his responsibility. 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Rahul calls Ani during Arshi birthday celebration party night, that time he tells Ani...but that time Ani in jealous mode so he doesn't pay much attention to Rahul words.

ohh so his jealousy starts from that time.. I am still at 14th epi… catching up there smiley36

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Today's  Sbb Seg

https://youtu.be/YSCfR5IQrR4?si=uA0JzAL4elnqUpnt

Edited by EmeraldStar - 3 months ago
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jyotix

And why Arshi has to be everywhere smiley15

Beats me lol 

298-2983279_woman-shrugging-icon-hands-in-the-air-emoji.png

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimeo

Am not sure who is more vile of the two parents!

But they both seemed worried when they thought Jhanak could be dead! But I thought it cud be because what cud be the consequences of it indeed w was true!

Mothers tend to be more emotional for their children ateast in ITV. So hopefully Tanuja turns positive in the future. One can only hope smiley31

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Actually I am wondering for how long they will keep saying J is A's responsibility and nothing else? So what will be the next track? Ani will marry Arshi? What will happen to Jhanak? If next is It's marriage track, then will it be a forced marriage? Forced marriages garner a lot of trp. So they will not waste such big trp farmer during IPL! So what will happen next?

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mother's have a soft corner for their son. But they will generally be very horrendous to their dils. So am not so sure it is generally the mil who will accept the Dil the last!! Let's see what the CVs do!

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Girls, watched the epsiode. Though I am happy with Ani’s reaction but still I feel, the makers will move towards love story now .

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Girls, watched the epsiode. Though I am happy with Ani’s reaction but still I feel, the makers will move towards love story now .

Whose love story Goddyji? 

Ani-Jhanak/ Ani-Arshi? smiley37

You should watch the SBS video @Thanuj posted. Krushal clearly says Jhanak is his responsibility and he wants to set her up before he leaves with Arshi abroad smiley29

Aisa Kon Karta Hai Bhai - fitriblog1