4s/6s: 31/19

Posted: 1 months ago

Kohli is POTM๐ŸŽ‡

Edited by WildestDreams - 1 months ago

Virat orange cap holder

And he said don't get too excited it's just two games

Faf, RCB captain: On the outside, not as much on the inside (was he calm?). Early in the competition you want to make sure you get over the line. Felt we were in the position to do that sooner. WIth the new rule, we knew we had Mahipal coming in - has lot of power. Now with the extra batter you feel like even 14-15 rpo is gettable. Really pleased for him (DK). I said it the other night - really important for him to get his IPL going with confidence. There's obviously a plan - from the auction - to find some sort of DNA. It is a unique ground. Even tonight the pitch was a bit different. Virat was important on that pitch. He's still enjoying himself, very passionate about playing cricket. Fresh and motivated to do well.

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

My mahn came for all the armchair experts lol

Tomorrow itโ€™s CSK vs GT at Chennai

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Congratulations

Royal Challengers Bengaluru for winning today's matchsmiley20smiley41smiley40smiley32

Congratulations Virat Kohli for winning POTMsmiley20smiley41smiley40smiley32

Punjab Kings also gave good fight smiley20

Kohli, POTM: It's been going on for years (love story with fans at Chinnaswamy). People talk about a lot of other things when you play sport - achievement, stats, numbers. But when you look back it's the memories you create. The love, appreciation and backing I've received has been amazing. I try to give the team a blazing start, but if wickets fall you have to assess. Wasn't the usual flat pitch. Disappointed I couldn't finish the game. Was in the slot but sliced it to deep point.They know I play the cover drive well, so they're not going to allow me to hit gaps. You have to come up with a game plan here and there. I know my name is now attached to just promoting the game in different parts of the world when it comes to T20 cricket. I've still got it I guess.Just to feel normal for two months - for me, my family - it was a surreal experience. Couldn't have been more grateful to God for the opportunity to spend time with the family. It's an amazing experience to just be another person on the road and not be recognised. That's the promise I can give here - I'll keep turning up and keep trying me best.