Most wickets vs MI in the IPL

33 - Dwayne Bravo

33 - Mohit Sharma

26 - Ravichandran Ashwin

25 - Yuzvendra Chahal

25 - Piyush Chawla

25 - Amit Mishra

Posted: 1 months ago

Shubman Gill | GT skipper: The way the boys held their nerves with dew coming in, it was outstanding. The way our spinners bowled made sure we are always in the game. It's all about holding your nerves. He (Sudarshan) has beena revelation for us. We just wanted to build on the pressure and wait for them to make mistakes. The crowd is one thing, have always come whether it is a day game or a night game and shout out to all the fans who have come here to support us. I thought that was a good score, but we definitely left at least 15 runs there, it was hard to hit those short balls as the wicket got a bit slow towards the end.

Originally posted by: Prizi

yes

Initially I choosed him.. For most runs and POTM

Bt then saw he's not in the playing 11 then changed to Gill

I had forgotten about him completelyπŸ«£πŸ˜‚

MoodyMango thumbnail

Aaj Nehra ji ke saath Williamson bhi boundry line pe khada tha for some time, especially towards last couple of overs and they were having discussions.

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

even hindi commentary panel wale who are sitting inside are saying the same hardiks mistake was to come late

he has capabilities to hit big

Definitely he could have changed the game

Sai Sudharsan | Player of the Match: I feel even in the first innings it was slightly difficult and second innings because of the dew they were able to play a few shots, but we pulled off a great game today. I am just taking it as an extra opportunity to try and win a game for my team. After a few balls, I felt this is that kind of a wicket where you can go hard everywhere and wanted to build on the momentum. Too many great contributions in the second innings and I am actually shocked to be recieving this award. As a batter, I found it tough when they took the pace off and our bowlers executed really well today.

Sunday. Monday. Tuesday. And Mumbai Indians losing their opening game. The routine of an IPL calendar every year. It's their, would you believe, 12th loss on the trot, and their last win in an opening encounter came in 2012.