Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Damn 

Kisko chos3 karu? 

I don't want SRH to do well due to Cummins 

KKR due to GG smiley44

GG is apna sa dushman.. Support KKRsmiley37

Skipper's back: After a back injury ruled Shreyas Iyer out of IPL 2023, KKR struggled for consistency and finished 7th the previous Season The fact that they failed to stitch 3 wins in a row at any stage of the tournament stands as a resounding testimony to their troubles despite a stellar season to Rinku Singh who managed to finish among the top 10 leading-run getters of the season.

Edited by Prizi - 1 months ago

Change of captain, change of luck? While all the hype could be about world-cup winning captain Pat Cummins, it is worth nothing that Aiden Markram led the Sunrisers-owned franchise to a title twice in a row at the SA T20 league.

Pitch Report | Ian Bishop and Brian Lara: "The outfield looks tremendous, weather conditions are absolutely perfect. The dimensions - 67 metres and 62 metres square, 75 metres straight down the ground. It's not a big ground. I see a lot of runs, this surface is an even surface. There's a little tinge of grass on it but brown grass. This is an absolute belter for the batters and I expect to see a lot of runs on this surface. Any hope for the bowlers? Last year, the average first innings score was 193 and wrist spinners had a little bit of say. In both line-ups, I see a lot of experienced bowlers and they have to go to that experience to protect their figures. No team that bats first should feel comfortable with a score of over 200."

JUST IN: Phil Salt and Mitch Starc have been handed their KKR caps in the huddle

Pitch Report | Ian Bishop and Brian Lara: "The outfield looks tremendous, weather conditions are absolutely perfect. The dimensions - 67 metres and 62 metres square, 75 metres straight down the ground. It's not a big ground. I see a lot of runs, this surface is an even surface. There's a little tinge of grass on it but brown grass. This is an absolute belter for the batters and I expect to see a lot of runs on this surface. Any hope for the bowlers? Last year, the average first innings score was 193 and wrist spinners had a little bit of say. In both line-ups, I see a lot of experienced bowlers and they have to go to that experience to protect their figures. No team that bats first should feel comfortable with a score of over 200."

Sunrisers Hyderabad have won the toss and have opted to field

SRH won toss and choose to field first

Savera84 thumbnail

SRH won the toss and chose to field.

Another non anda match.

Cheers..

Pat Cummins: We gonna have a bowl, wicket looks pretty good. Jansen, Klaasen and Markram are the other three.

Sunrisers Hyderabad have won the toss and have opted to field