Summary?

Word Count: 1

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

Mera post already trash kardiya biased mods ne girlsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just proved my point πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

mujhe to aaj pata chala that you just need to be pretty to be an actor. acting aaye na aaye sab chalta haismiley36smiley36

Edited by Sera-high123 - 6 months ago

wohi summary thi./hai..πŸ˜‚ jo ladoo ji ne di hai..πŸ˜‚

TM ne summary ke liye request kiya...and dekho kya summary mili hai...πŸ˜‚

Edited by India_TV - 6 months ago
Srivalli1212 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: MeghaBis

Ladoo blocked me brooooooo🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Salty toh they hi snowflake bhi niklesmiley37smiley37

@bold: She blocked me too ..

Irony is I have never quoted her posts πŸ˜‚

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Ye bhi waapis uda dege gen 3 mods πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I knew pehle se, so maine copy paste karke rakh, so that main zor zor se baar baar sach bil sakuπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Agree!! She's a normal looking girl who is hot. N has different coloured eyes. That's about it.

These salty n vella gen 3 lotas don't understand the difference between acting n looks. I wouldn't really expect them to, considering the cringe they loved n are so obsessed with to the point that they don't have a life outside of being obsessed with long dead fictional characters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ«‚πŸ’€

Word Count: 1

megha, aap ki chai pe charcha wali post delete hui hai kya???

bhai standalone post dekho,. to isme kya galat tha???πŸ˜‚

Problem ye hai ki hum gen 3 ki chaatte nahi haiπŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

stand alone posts hi dekhi hai na...to fr waise hi dekho na....πŸ˜‚

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: LadooCandy

Fourth season is nothing but BOring and capitalizing on the legacy name of yeh rishta till it's possible.

The only pretty face was pratiksha and now she too won't be there......I think the real reason why she is oust from show is because she is more prettier than the so called lead.

what can you expect from sasta ghum smiley36 legacy ke naam par they are serving lost 2.0

But i agree gen 4 in the name rishta showing domestic violence where i have seen dadisa slapping atleast 2 ppl by now πŸ˜‚

They are showing fl staying with the family and going against them even though she knows doing it without proper proof is wrong as she agree it or not it's a contract marriage and if she breaks marriage in future it will look like jiss thali main khaya usi main ched kiya.

Ml is two timing with fl and pl.

Pl is shown praying to gods but fl is shown acting like a god. 😁

Fl taunts pl for being housemaker and gives bhashan on how she was bride in plays in school and dreamed of becoming bahu. By saying she indirectly insulted her own mother.

😁 gen 4 looks comedy for me by going through the clips on insta so i agree with you πŸ˜„

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

That's correct... that's what people want: an actor to be just pretty with zero acting skills.

It's hilarious that some think it's important to know acting to be an actor. Acting? What's that?smiley39smiley39

I think just having a pretty face or hotness is the newly found criteria for being called an ACTRESS..

Yes sounds super weird but holds true for someπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈ

WildestDreams thumbnail
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules/Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum! Regards, I-F Development Team