Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: desigal90

Badtameez to you, nice to me. Couple of fans talked to her on zoom the other day, had a great time. Guess everyone's perspective is different.

Okay, then let me chat with her over Zoom and then we will talk. 😊😅

Obviously she had to be nice with fans over a planned online meetup, but talking about her real life behvaiour overall with costars and the statements she gave on the record over the years...shouted at Dia mirza., called Bipasha Kaali billi, didn't let her use the stylist...even bobby n akshay sided Bipasha watching the sheer bullying by her and her mom..and many mlre examples been quoted in tabloids.

One of her infamous quotes "Its good that I have to leave so many films as I cannot do so much work, iss bahanay duusri ladkiyon ko kaam toh mill raha hai".

If this is not arrogance than I don't know what it can be.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Never denied she was arrogant and a brat when she was younger. But all those stories of her when she was in her early 20s ( 21 or 22 years old) dont need to be held against 43 year old woman. People grow, people change. She may still be arrogant but she's a lot nicer as a person and has great good will within the industry, all her colleagues, including all female colleagues. She's not have any issues with anyone for years. So what's the issue?

Edited by desigal90 - 6 months ago
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I have a feeling if promoted right “The Crew” is a hit. Hold me to it!

In my mind it’s already a hit. I mean you get to see three hep and cool looking girls bonding with each other in the most positive manner for 2+ hours. Unless the script has gone miserably wrong, I don’t see how this is not going to be a success.

SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Never denied she was arrogant and a brat when she was younger. But all those stories of her when she was in her early 20s ( 21 or 22 years old) dont need to be held against 43 year old woman. People grow, people change. She may still be arrogant but she's a lot nicer as a person and has great good will within the industry, all her colleagues, including all female colleagues. She's not have any issues with anyone for years. So what's the issue?

smiley32

Word Count: 0

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Good to see a level headed rational fan on this mad mad IF bws.

👌🏽

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

In my mind it’s already a hit. I mean you get to see three hep and cool looking girls bonding with each other in the most positive manner for 2+ hours. Unless the script has gone miserably wrong, I don’t see how this is not going to be a success.

Not just hit but want it to be a Super Duper Hit .. high time a female leads movie become one. Crew has all the ingredients required to be one.