Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Since everyone insists Vj might be unhappy, I think someone shared an iv where he said time heals everything. Maybe he assumed there was a stronger arc post leap. 

(This is all speculation, I don't even know if Vj is unhappy)

However writers had different ideas and Angad is doing more overacting. According to writers , not time but presence of a biological kid heals everything smiley22

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 1 months ago
hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader1419

Not watching hence asking....why does he scream at Manveer 

He doesn't scream. He hit people for harassing Simran, Manveer said you should not have acted like a gunda so he told something like Inder Daarji both would have wanted me to. Volume was ok only.

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

They have totally ruined angad. I agree he has not moved on . If he can shout on his mumma to Sahiba ka to rab hi rakha hai when he will know that she did not inform him. He will become more dirty and what he will do no idea.  There is no love left . Sahiba is well settled in her life with her son. Better they don’t unite sahan. Or they are trying to create pls TMD where angad hate Sahiba to the core and I want same for Sahiba where she does not bow down in front of him. 

Yaah. Just let them be.  Angad has a lot of apologizing to do. Sahiba can also apologize for the sheer dumb sh8 she did. But Angad has to probably apologize his entire life for the atrocities he's done to her. Losing a father and child can be traumatic. Agreed. But ousting your wife and not even checking if she's alive or not is just inhumane sadly. He never loved her and his character keeps deteriorating. Going by that, I am sure he can never love her. He can only make false claims. Plus Angad Sahiba is simply not meant to be.its best they Show their separate lives. Seeing them together will be very disturbing now. And as you said Shanakanj ji, they will make him stoop even lower. I hope they make him the villain πŸ₯². Better than seeing him as a butchered ML. 

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader1419

Not watching hence asking....why does he scream at Manveer 

What to say Readerjiii 😭😭😭😭😭😭... Poora robot ban chuka hein Angad. Acting is also jot connecting. 

anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lmao. These makers said him to promote TMD 2.0, he did it, but he deleted all his previous IG  stories about Angad's entry and TMD TRP πŸ‘€

Apart from this, Himanshi also shared TMD 2.0 post in her IG story, but deleted the post after some time smiley39.

And I beleive they had already decided about this leap in Kerry track.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Himanshi said angad and Sahiba will find way to each other. Like how . First of all Sahiba is married why she will stay will angad even for kid. What I can make out he has become old angad when he used to hate Sahiba to the core. He has become totally villain. If Sahiba equally fights with him for his atrocities then only it will be bearable . I don’t think Sahiba will ever love this angad 2.0 . They are trying to create same old tashan chemistry I guess. 

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 1 months ago
hellodona thumbnail

There is 0 logic. Sahiba has found a happy life; she might not hate Angad or love Diljeet but will she ever want to return to a family that will dispose her in a second.

Angad doesn't regret his decision either. Toh kya reunion aur kyun.smiley22

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Himanshi said angad and Sahiba will find way to each other. Like how . First of all Sahiba is married why she will stay will angad even for kid. He will force her to stay with him for kid and torture her. What I can make out he has become old angad when he used to hate Sahiba to the core and they will run same story where he again make false claims of love to kick her out. He has become totally villain. If Sahiba equally fights with him for his atrocities then only it will be bearable . I don’t think Sahiba will ever love this angad 2.0 . They are trying to create same old tashan chemistry I guess. 

What chemistry without a proper story 😭😭😭😭. I m hoping against hope TRP dips. 

anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

ShanakanjJi full story janti hai, main bol rahi hun ye writers ki team me se hain. But please ShanakanjJi, Angad-Keerat angle mat dikhana please, pata nahi aap kyun uss pair ke pichhe padi ho πŸ₯²

Edited by anushka87 - 1 months ago