Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: naaznin

He is cute..n I loved him in good news n Ambani function clips

But why he denied his marriage..was he married or not

This just makes him more soooo much more desirable IMO like UGH? I would prefer not to know. Its already hard enough seeing Kiara be all over Sid, I can't watch the same thing with my Dilu

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 6 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

This just makes him more soooo much more desirable IMO like UGH? I would prefer not to know. Its already hard enough seeing Kiara be all over Sid, I can't watch the same thing with my Dilu

This is for you. It is his wife who smacks him at 1:59 because he was singing a Chamkila song about extra-marital affairs. In the original video he goes, “It is just a song” afterwards. Then he starts singing a very romantic song to cheer her up

https://youtu.be/gmISf9UrJ7o?si=NpB-im2yzBtguMpZ

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 6 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Forgot to add the link. It is added now!

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

I like Move your lak babysmiley41

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Mukhanath filth

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Diljit Dosanjh Body Abs In Sardaarji 2, Sardaar Ji HD, 60% OFF

What was filthy? This^ ? Agreed fortunately that was the last time Diljit exposed so much! He keeps his shirt on!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Diljit Dosanjh Body Abs In Sardaarji 2, Sardaar Ji HD, 60% OFF

What was filthy? This^ ? Agreed fortunately that was the last time Diljit exposed so much! He keeps his shirt on!

KILL

ME

NOW

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I posted it for you with all honestly! I knew you would dig it! You enjoyed Ranveer naked shoot so much! smiley37

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

I posted it for you with all honestly! I knew you would dig it! You enjoyed Ranveer naked shoot so much! smiley37

I still think about those pics until this day......

He has never denied it. People know he lives in California with his wife and son. But he just doesn’t make it public. First of all when he sang his first big hit “lakh 28 kudi da” people came and threw rocks at his house. His parents were in the house at the time.

Also gangster threats in Punjab. Sidhu Moosewala was killed by gangsters. Gippy Grewal’s children have been threatened. I am related to someone who has met his wife and son. He was taking her shopping. Everyone in the Punjabi industry knows he is married.

yes they live in Sacramento which is very well known by those who live in the Bay Area. He during his instra lives as mentioned thst. He’s not the only singer who don’t tell on their spouse esp in punjabi community. Now in general Punjabis scared since sidhu moosewalia. Even mankirt aukauld secretive too n even cancelled his USA tour.
Edited by wat_up - 6 months ago