Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Maan's words were double edged. They applied to his situation with Sania and geet both and she knew it. He considers both Sania and Geet to be the same since both left him. He is angry with both.

Dev's parents like Kuhu but not Geet? There is a distance between Dev and Geet that does not make sense. They seem to be very good friends, but not a couple in the normal sense. What were Geet's reasons to marry dev? She said no to Maan but must have married Dev shortly after. Did she get pregnant and that made her do that? Who is the father? There is lot of unknown here.

Sania's background appears fishy. Did she target Maan specifically? Probably only motivated by money. Maan has no clue about Sania because he never cared to know. But information about her is key now for fighting the case. Adi and Dev will help gather the information.

Geet truly feels guilty now and wants to help him.

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

geet totally understands maan’s feelings and outburst but she si trying to help him she realises she did a mistake leaving him and going am sure she had her own reasons for this

why do I feel her daughter is maans and not dev’s girl

Sad that his parents don’t like geet but atleast they like her daughter they actually dote on her

so what’s the truth behind geet and dev

What an understanding guy he is

good that geet contacted adi one person who can help her help Maan

cooljigu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing update.

Geet is regretting leaving maan n she understand maan feeling n his outrage.

I think dev n geet have past n not married to each other .

I think kuhu is maan Daughter n not dev.

Dev parents love kuhu very much but not geet at all.

It's good that adi is going to help to geet in maan case as maan is not helping at all.

Dev is understanding geet situation n is going to help geet with maan case.

Amiahangar thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 9

Amazing update

Maan and Geet talking about Sania but Maan has been deeply hurt by Geet as well. and his taunts came out naturally and Geet understand that Maan is hurt. I like that Geet did not give up instead she speaks to Adi to gather information about Sania bcoz Maan doesn't know Sania's background bcoz for him his dadima health was important than anything. Dev on the other hand is so understanding though he knows that Maan was in Geet’s life before.

Thanks for the pm dear

Waiting for next update

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Amiahangar

Part 9

Amazing update

Maan and Geet talking about Sania but Maan has been deeply hurt by Geet as well. and his taunts came out naturally and Geet understand that Maan is hurt. I like that Geet did not give up instead she speaks to Adi to gather information about Sania bcoz Maan doesn't know Sania's background bcoz for him his dadima health was important than anything. Dev on the other hand is so understanding though he knows that Maan was in Geet’s life before.

Thanks for the pm dear

Waiting for next update

Sweety make space in your inbox. I can't send you pms as your inbox is full

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful wonderful update 💝 loved d way maan was answering geet as she too left him when he had nothing and now geet feels guilty about it and wanna help maan but maan doesn't know more about his wife so amgeet calls adi and asks him to help hemer as maan is not of much help and adi tells even he doesn't know much but they can hire detective and get help geet then thinks about maan and dev asks her about d matter she's worried about and she asks if she's not good as his parents also doesn't like her but dev said her not to think much waiting for next.

Amiahangar thumbnail

I have made space plz forward me pm

Amiahangar thumbnail
[QUOTE=Gurti_Maaneet]

Sweety make space in your inbox. I can't send you pms as your inbox is full

[/QUOTE= Gurti_Maaneet]

I have made space plz send me password dear

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail