reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

I don't know if somebody is here to respond... But after today's episode I badly wanted to discuss this...

Actually Amba started demeaning Natasha, and the villagers just Haan mein Haan milaya... Aur Dhawal is screaming over the villagers about their soch towards women 🙄 It was Amba who raised that soch infront of the whole community, he didn't even say a word to her to Natasha's defence! He is busy beating up a guy who just concurred with his Ma's bitter soch, and not even a word against his mother! 

Tbh I don't know if the makers have any plan to confront Amba for any of her wrongdoings, infact crimes.. She is left free from all her crimes just because she is a mother?! Being a mother doesn't give anyone the right to degarde any other woman!! Amba is equally responsible as Amrish, she also needs to be confronted by Dhawal! But I don't think that's coming.. they just brush it off when it comes to Amba..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Amba has been so wrong that when she'll be exposed, half of her wrong doings won't even be confronted smiley36 like when she and shesh got drinks into the event to stop Natasha and Dhawal's wedding