Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Liking this show. So far pretty good. Both the leads are good. I want Sachin mom to get her karma back hard. Believe there is a back story that why Sachin could not study and that fraud did MBA. Also why Sachin grew up with Azzy at village. Hope this will come up later. 

So far good going....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I used to like his maami ki behen ki beti nok jhok with Ravi but after leap though his character had the drastic change … it was difficult to portray 

Right now looking at trailers it is looking too similar to shiva .. but very glad he has been chosen as lead in prime time star plus show .. which has a solid regional script .. if they stick to original it will work like it did for ghum season 1

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I used to like his maami ki behen ki beti nok jhok with Ravi but after leap though his character had the drastic change … it was difficult to portray 

Right now looking at trailers it is looking too similar to shiva .. but very glad he has been chosen as lead in prime time star plus show .. which has a solid regional script .. if they stick to original it will work like it did for ghum season 1

Yes! It has all the makings to succeed like ghum, ratings also improved drastically after marriage track. 

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Right now looking at trailers it is looking too similar to shiva .. but very glad he has been chosen as lead in prime time star plus show ..

Shiva was more naive and trusted his mother and Bhabhi blindly. He was also quick tempered. Sachin is more intelligent. He's very aware of the games others are playing. He can't be taken advantage of. He obeys Baba implicitly. But he's quite aware that Baba's decisions are wrong. I liked that he complained about being forcibly married rather than play a martyr.

I really don't know why Sayali put up such a fuss about the groom exchange. She's  a self-sacrificing martyr only marrying for her family, right? What does it matter who the groom is then? The way Sayali behaves, it's as if she and Sachin's brother were star-crossed lovers.It made sense for Raavi to behave that way in Pandya Store. Not Sayali.If Sachin hadn't rescued her from her kidnapping, her reservations about groom exchange would have made more sense.

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

Shiva was more naive and trusted his mother and Bhabhi blindly. He was also quick tempered. Sachin is more intelligent. He's very aware of the games others are playing. He can't be taken advantage of. He obeys Baba implicitly. But he's quite aware that Baba's decisions are wrong. I liked that he complained about being forcibly married rather than play a martyr.

I really don't know why Sayali put up such a fuss about the groom exchange. She's  a self-sacrificing martyr only marrying for her family, right? What does it matter who the groom is then? The way Sayali behaves, it's as if she and Sachin's brother were star-crossed lovers.It made sense for Raavi to behave that way in Pandya Store. Not Sayali.If Sachin hadn't rescued her from her kidnapping, her reservations about groom exchange would have made more sense.

@bold, The way I interpreted it, Sayali wanted to continue supporting her family after marriage, and Sachin's brother pretty much suggested she could do whatever she wanted and he wouldn't interfere. 

She doesn't know if Sachin would allow her the same freedom. Additionally, I don't think Sayali wants to be with a guy like Sachin as she has only seen his quick tempered, rowdy side and his drunk side. I'm assuming she thinks a marriage with Sachin will be more trouble than it's worth.

Which is laughable because Sachin will offer stability and Tejas will offer undue drama and stress. But she'll find this out pretty soon.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm really loving this show so far, it's different from the rest of the toxic triangle rubbish they're showing in all these SP serials. In the og show, who falls in love first tho? In today's episode, I feel bad for Sailee though, the way Sachin cut the call. He be like mere 2 questions hogye hai he such a clownsmiley37

BadanPeSitaare thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

After today's episode I think Sailee had some hope about their relation.....like how she behaves during the cutesieee phone call...her face showed some sort of happiness. I just hope she gets to know the real Sachin super soon.

Btw the phone call still has my heart....and Baba and Sachin's call wassmiley37

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

According to me the best part of the show is Ayi and Baba ko Shadi kiye hue 40 years hogaye toh uss hisaab se Tejas age must be around 35-37( shadi ke 5-7 years ke paida hua hoga), Sachin must be around 30-32 and the youngest is I guess 24-25.

Ek show ka yaad aaya mujhe jahan first generation couple ka 20 years separation hua jab their twins were hardly a year old...aur ab second generation leads aye woh bhi 27-28 age ke real life actor playing 21 year ka character smiley24. Agar onscreen age 30+ ya real age bhi dikha di gayi toh isme problem kya hai?? Wese hi aur ek show mein ML was illegal arms dealer,jab usme bhi uska aur FL ki age mein 10 years gap dikhaya makers ne toh majority of immature fans object karne lage ki yeh ML kitna buddha niklasmiley18...I mean seriously you guys wanted a ML jiska on-screen 23-24 age ka bhi ho aur mafia bhi ho smiley18???

Ab bas Sachin bhi 30+ nikle qnki aged hona koi sharm ki baatt nahi hai,woh to natural process hai hamara jivan ka. Ab baar baar senior Deshmukh ki 40 years ki shadi mention hoti rahegi toh thoda toh expect karti hun ki Sachin bhi 30+  ML hoga .

Mirchi_Madam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's been a while since I have watched any ITV shows, but I thought of giving this a try after watching the promos.

I was waiting for the show to pick up speed during the wedding track so that we start getting more Sachin-Sayali scenes. And Sachin's phone call today was a really delightful, sweet, and refreshing scene. Though Sachin was forced by his father to call her and most of it was laced with humor, it was an extremely tender moment. The way his tone slightly shifted when he asked, "Wrong number hai toh shaadi kyu kiya?", to Sayali softening realizing who was on the call, her easing into the conversation, getting excited to talk more, only to be disheartened when he abruptly cuts the call---all of it was very earnest. Awkward, yes. But earnest!

I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but having seen my fair share of ITV forced wedding scenarios, I'm delightfully suprised by the lightness and the relative lack of "dramatics" in the post-wedding Sachin-Sayali dynamic we have seen so far. I don't know what happens in the original, and I don't want to jump the gun either, but Sayali's demeanor during the call--- her easing in and her openness to engage in that conversation with him---makes me hope that, unlike the ITV clichΓ©s, she wouldn't completely write him off from the get-go. A girl can only hope! πŸ₯²

me.vids thumbnail

Loved the episode.. 

Sayli hope n happiness when she realised it was sachin on call. She clearly wanted to talk to him more but our hero abruptly ended the conversation πŸ˜‚ hopefully in upcoming episodes sayli takes her sweet revenge on Sachin similar way 🫣 just like bheja garam biwi as sachya mentioned πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Loved the dialogue "sasur - bahu betke firki le rahe ho kya".. good going sachin .. biwi na sahi apne baba ki bahu toh maan hi chuke ho πŸ€ͺ