Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Hello Hello,

Me also here smiley31 I just finished watching the episodes till date and finally, Sachin got married. I love how anxious Sachin is smiley39He is just restless every second. Something which is a striking contrast to Shiva-his previous character. Shiva was quieter and had only 1 trigger. Sachin is a clown. I really loved how he bashed the Gunda left, riright and centre when he said ‘Suhagratt’ Lol 😆 I can't wait for Sachin to protect Sailee even more. It's so nice to see PS forum people here too smiley31

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hello everyone smiley31

Finally they got married..

me.vids thumbnail

Yayyy.. finally #sachi got married. Loved how both portrayed  the restlessness , confusion and uncertainty during marriage sequence. Love for their respective parents and dialogues from Sachin were very touching. Eagerly waiting for upcoming post wedding episodes😀

Got hooked to this show only because of #kanwar and his amazing acting skills🫰so different from Shiva (Pandya Stores ) yet somehow related 😃

Waiting for some great ff's on #sachi

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Hello Hello,

Me also here smiley31 I just finished watching the episodes till date and finally, Sachin got married. I love how anxious Sachin is smiley39He is just restless every second. Something which is a striking contrast to Shiva-his previous character. Shiva was quieter and had only 1 trigger. Sachin is a clown. I really loved how he bashed the Gunda left, riright and centre when he said ‘Suhagratt’ Lol 😆 I can't wait for Sachin to protect Sailee even more. It's so nice to see PS forum people here too smiley31

Hi Piu,

How are you? I don’t watch the show daily on time but just like you, watch the episodes together on the weekend when I can. I don’t actively participate in this forum either because lack of time and I watch the original where the story has gone far ahead (its been more than a year since they got married in the original)  with them fighting all the adversities together and the way they love and respect each other is amazing. We get to see amazing tracks in the original every week and I am decently active in that forum. 
Yes, they got married in this version and their life begins with full of ups and downs from now on. My  only request is that this PH and the writing team stick to the original script because the ML’s character arc is fantastic. He is the backbone of the show and there is a huge fan following in my State both for the character and the actor. 
Yes, Sachin is different from Shiva. I felt that Shiva was shown to be too angry, stubborn and very difficult to reason with him. Sachin though gets angry but he can be easily made to understand, realizes what he has done is wrong and tries to correct it (that’s what they are showing in the OG). 
Its the mother character (Renu) and the Bhaiyaa (Tejas) and Bhabi (who is yet to come in this version) get on my nerves so much in the OG.  Both the mother and Bhabi hate the ML and FL  with so much passion, always wish ill for them and try to destroy what ML and FL have built but these 2 don’t give up easily.  I have wished for the mother, Bhaiyaa  and Bhabi  to be sent to jail many times in my rant in that forum or lose their house, so all can go their separate ways ( Paresh will go away with Sachin-Sailee)  with mother, Tejas and bhabi begging on the streetssmiley36

Edited by mpks1 - 2 months ago
TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Transference

Hello Hello,

Sachins true characteristics will flesh out now…in general, I think he is a righteous person who prefers to call people out on their BS, with his own vices for drinking, and just lacking discipline. The gunda bashing was long coming, but I do wish he called out his father more…. He was instrumental in creating this mess for Sailee! 

Shiva on the other hand would go lengths to cover for you and he would never call people out, specially Dhara and suman. 

me.vids thumbnail

Things I loved about today's episode

- loved sachin's reaction when sailee understood him perfectly and called out on his love for baba "basti hai jaan baba mein". The look revealed how shocked he was that his newly wed wife understood his love

- loved how Sachin was uncomfortable when his aayi wiped his leg. And the emotion portrayed his longing for mothers love

I know I m just praising Sachin but the guy takes away the spotlight while on screen .. ☺️

TakingAStand2 thumbnail

The last two episodes have been AMAZING!

Loved Sailee’s frustration, anger, fears, and of course poetry- the teasing one and the more emotional one! I love how she just gets him, he is naughty, he is brash and abrasive but Sachins heart, oof! Pure gold! He yearns for his mothers love, and it’s sooo heartbreaking, so poetic, so bittersweet/

But todays bachelor look took the cake.😂😂😂😂😂 i cannot with sachin! Even Renu was laughing. I truly wish they keep her grey and Aaji keeps her in line, reigning her self destructive qualities and makes her see reason. She is one of the most intriguing characters, very Shakespeare-an quality to her, that the actress is totally justifying. 

a special mention to Juhi and Akash, love their bonding, they are so adorable. 

SAOkr thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Caught up with this show finally. the show has a pretty good viewership here in down south .Hope they follow the og. and dont disappoint like  ps.

me.vids thumbnail

Lovely episode

Sachin is forced by his baba to inform sailee about his tirthayatra trip "teerath pe jaake atha hai" and reply from sailee was amazing "jaldi aana aur surakshit aana". (I too want him to come back quickly 🤪 let's start the love story soon)

Got goosebumps when Sachin did take blessings from his baba and his aayi (whatever h say our hero is a gem of person🫰)

Definetly sailee's confusion , uncertainty when her husband of one day is gone to theerath is understandable and very well portrayed. 

Loved aaji's confidence and trust on Sachin saying "samne waale ne maar kaane laik kaam kiya hoga warna Mera sachaaa yesse nai marta" while consoling sailee

All in all a very lovely epi 😀

TakingAStand2 thumbnail

All the episodes since the wedding have been amazing!

Renu is such a petty dramebaaz! 😂😂😂 i love Paresh telling her off, she is way tooo extra! And all her children take after her, specially sachin!

And what was Sachin doing calling Sailee without telling his name? 😂😂 good that Sailee didn’t give him bhav and cut the call. Gosh, I am looking forward to their awkward interactions and Sachin showing his soft side. 

And adapting for the Hindi audience is going to happen. Id rather they listen to the audience and I don’t mind if they make sensible changes to the story, like making Renu grey as opposed to outright negative and always covering for Tejas. I can understand parents do have their favourite, Tejas for Renu and Sachin for Paresh, but I would hate for Renu to go off the deep end. 

And, why do I think they will do the usual Hindi TV trope of divorce and having to stick it out for 6 months or something? Idk, but Sailees lack of interest in the marriage or even wanting to stay with Deshmukhs, gives me some ideas… but what do I know 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️