Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

I loved today's episode. and every other episode I've seen of this show so far. The story is crisp.

My heart went out to Sailee's baba. How is it fair for police to take him in custody and even threaten to beat him, just because they couldn't locate Dilip? Sad reality of our country but this is how they treat people on the basis of financial status, religion or caste. Unka attitude toh "yeh mera kya ukhad lega" types hota hai.

Ngl, I honestly thought Sachin would come on his own to take the complaint back, but I do like how it all played out.

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ugh! Saylee brother is a nikamma loser who is just totally entitled and 100% bratty. He is acting as if he is the only broke one in his family and everyone else is better off. Now getting away with theft he will become emboldened and saylee once again has to work hard to cover for him. Poor baba, he is just the scapegoat.

shreyatode1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

Ugh! Saylee brother is a nikamma loser who is just totally entitled and 100% bratty. He is acting as if he is the only broke one in his family and everyone else is better off. Now getting away with theft he will become emboldened and saylee once again has to work hard to cover for him. Poor baba, he is just the scapegoat.

Im just waiting for Sachin to bash him again , 1 thappad se dil nahi bhara

BadanPeSitaare thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyatode1

Im just waiting for Sachin to bash him again , 1 thappad se dil nahi bhara

Actually yess....I so want that to happen. Seeing the show; Sachin has guessed the real character of Dilip and I so want him to show Sailee the true side of her brother.

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Finally caught up on the episode from yesterday.

What a sad episode. Baba who loved with respect & did everything in his power to give his kids better life, doesn't even get respect from his son during final rites and his last rites are done on the road πŸ₯ΊπŸ’” Gareebi truly has the biggest price to pay.

Also, I'm glad no sad aspects were dragged. Death is triggering- especially for those that have lost their loved ones. And amazing acting by all the cast. In such scenes, it can be easy to go OTT.  Kudos to the team on keeping it real.

Sailee is connecting w/me, & am pretty sure she will with the trp audience as well. My heart goes out to her. She's so burdened w/ responsibilities & is literally the pillar of the fam. Being strong for others, quick on her feet, but having no time for herself.

I can't wait until Sachin comes in her life. Not b/c she's damsel, but because even strong & independent people need someone who can give them a shoulder. 

Also, their relationship will be healing. Sailee will be there for him and probably understand him. Sachin may actually get an aai who loves him and aai can have a son who will value and respect them unlike her useless son.

And Dilip- what do I even say?! He is so gone and deep in his ego and selfish desire. And it has not already cost him and his family their dad's life, but personally, he'll miss seeing his dad for the last time. But will he even feel guilty of it?

BadanPeSitaare thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Finally caught up on the episode from yesterday.

What a sad episode. Baba who loved with respect & did everything in his power to give his kids better life, doesn't even get respect from his son during final rites and his last rites are done on the road πŸ₯ΊπŸ’” Gareebi truly has the biggest price to pay.

Also, I'm glad no sad aspects were dragged. Death is triggering- especially for those that have lost their loved ones. And amazing acting by all the cast. In such scenes, it can be easy to go OTT.  Kudos to the team on keeping it real.

Sailee is connecting w/me, & am pretty sure she will with the trp audience as well. My heart goes out to her. She's so burdened w/ responsibilities & is literally the pillar of the fam. Being strong for others, quick on her feet, but having no time for herself.

I can't wait until Sachin comes in her life. Not b/c she's damsel, but because even strong & independent people need someone who can give them a shoulder. 

Also, their relationship will be healing. Sailee will be there for him and probably understand him. Sachin may actually get an aai who loves him and aai can have a son who will value and respect them unlike her useless son.

And Dilip- what do I even say?! He is so gone and deep in his ego and selfish desire. And it has not already cost him and his family their dad's life, but personally, he'll miss seeing his dad for the last time. But will he even feel guilty of it?

Personally what I feel after watching all the episodes and his reaction after getting out of jail is so selfish and rude....like how can he say that after committing a theft. He has zero guilt of his actions and this is so wrong. I seriously don't feel that he would miss his dad truly...maybe for a short span but yess....cause he is very self centred but after all he is a son too so the son within him might feel guilty of his actions but the true Dilip would still be the same I guess. Maybe he might change but that change would be short lived.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Hey! May I request that you tag Kanwar and Neha to these threads so it can help with their rankings?

Done.

Shradha.08 thumbnail

As of now the show seems very decent. Especially loving the family dynamics.

Both Sailee & Sachin characters are strong and has a lot of potential 

Very rarely we see both the leads with strong backgrounds

And special mention to the casting..each & every actor is perfectly fitting their role

Looking forward to seeing the Sachin-Sailee story ahead

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lol, sachin and baba were on fire today giving back to Lalchi Nikamma. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

but sachin is right tho, if Tejas marries Sailee, he is definitely getting better end of the deal although I suppose mr. Never Get A Job and miss.Always Working would complement each other well. 

I am curious to see how Sailee and Sachin end up together and what his reaction is going to be when he finds out Ladaku Viman and Sailee are the same person. 

King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It is either gna be Tejas backs out last minute to marry Sailee as his girlfriend or her father gives him more money than his dad's retirement money to break the marriage and marry his daughter or the gunda kidnaps Tejas and Sailee has to marry Sachin in order to save face. The first one seems more probable of the two as for Tejas, money does matter the most doesn't it?